38480 Teachers Recruitment 2023: The National Education Society for Tribal Students has announced the EMRS Recruitment 2023 for 38480 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff positions.
The vacancies include PGT, TGT, Principal, and others. Eligibility requires a minimum of 12th, graduation, or post-graduation with a B.Ed. The selection process involves a written exam, and interested candidates should fill out the EMRS Application Form 2023 on recruitment.nta.nic.in. Detailed notification and application dates will be announced later. Stay tuned for updates on EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies 2023.
38480 Teachers Recruitment 2023 Notification 2023 PDF
|Recruitment||EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|Total Vacancies||38480 Posts|
|EMRS Notification 2023||7 June 2023|
|Qualification Required||10th Pass, 12th pass, Graduate, Postgraduate|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Above|
|Application Start Date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
EMRS Notification 2023 PDF
- The EMRS Notification 2023 PDF is released on 7th June 2023 @ emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- There are 38480 Vacancies in various Teaching and non Teaching posts for which this notification is released.
- These vacancies and a number of posts are mentioned below in the section for your reference.
- You can apply for any post or multiple posts as per your eligibility and qualification.
- Selection of the Candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Exam and Interview.
EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||EMRS Vacancy 2023 Details|
|Vice Principal||740 Posts|
|PGT (CS)||740 Posts|
|TGT Posts||8880 Posts|
|Arts Teacher||740 Posts|
|Music Teacher||740 Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||1480 Posts|
|Staff Nurse||740 Posts|
|Hostel Warden||1480 Posts|
|Catering Assistant||740 Posts|
|Electrician Cum Plumber||740 Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||1480 Posts|
|Lab Attendant||740 Posts|
|Mess Helper||1480 Posts|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||740 Posts|
EMRS Application Fee
The table underneath states the fee structure aspirants must pay while submitting the application form.
|For the Posts of Principal & Vice Principal||Rs.2000/-|
|For the Posts of PGT and TGT||Rs.1500/-|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Principal||Master’s Degree with B.ed and 12 Years of Experience||Up to 50 Years|
|Vice Principal||Master’s Degree with B.ed||Up to 50 Years|
|PGT||Master’s Degree with Concerned Subject and B.ed||21-40 Years|
|PGT (CS)||MCA or M.Tech||21-40 Years|
|TGT Posts||Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed||21-35 Years|
|Arts Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts||21-35 Years|
|Music Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree with Music||21-35 Years|
|Physical Education Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education||21-35 Years|
|Librarian||Degree in Library Science & Language Knowledge||21-35 Years|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc Nursing||21 to 35 Years|
|Hostel Warden||Graduation||21 to 35 Years|
|Accountant||Commerce Degree||21 to 30 Years|
|Catering Assistant||Degree in Catering & Tourism||21 to 25 Years|
|Chowkidar||10th Pass||18-30 years|
|Cook||10th Pass||18-35 years|
|Counselor||Master’s Degree in Psychology||18-30 Years|
|Driver||10th Pass with DL||18-45 Years|
|Electrician Cum Plumber||10th with ITI||18-45 Years|
|Gardener||10th Pass||18-35 years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||12th Pass||18-30 Years|
|Lab Attendant||10th Pass with DMLT||18-30 Years|
|Mess Helper||10th Pass||18-30 Years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||12th Pass||18-30 Years|
|Sweeper||10th Pass||18-30 years|
How to Apply for Ekalavya Model School Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are willing to apply for Ekalavya Model School Recruitment 2023 must follow the steps-
- Visit the Ekalavya Model School’s official website at https://recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Careers/Notification” tab on the Homepage.
- Search for EMRS Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- Fill out the EMRS Recruitment 2022 application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload all the required documents including your passport-size photograph, signature, certificates, etc. You can use the Testbook Cropping Tool to upload Your Image & Signature in specific dimensions.
- Recheck all the details of your application form before proceeding to the payment page.
- Pay the application fees as mentioned category-wise.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application form applicants may note their registration number and take a printout copy of the confirmation page