AGNIVEERVAYU Recruitment 2023 (Indian Air Force): Indian Air Force has released a notification for the recruitment of AGNIVEERVAYU (SPORTS) under the ‘Agnipath Scheme’.
INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED INDIAN MALE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR IN RECRUITMENT TRIALS OF OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN AS AGNIVEERVAYU (SPORTS) INTAKE 01/2023 UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME.
Pursuant to the New HR methodology for induction of Agniveervayu under the ‘Agnipath Scheme’, aimed to provide an opportunity to Nation’s youth to experience military way of life for a period of four years, Indian Air Force invites online application from unmarried Indian male candidates for Recruitment Trials of Outstanding Sportsmen from 17 May 2023 to 19 May 2023 to join the IAF as an AGNIVEERVAYU (Sports) in the following sports disciplines.
What is the age limit for the applications of Indian Air Force (Agniveervayu) –in detail below;
Candidates born between 27 June 2002 to 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Indian Air Force (Agniveervayu) –in detail below;
Science Subjects –
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects –
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
Passed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Required Documents for AGNIVEERVAYU Recruitment:
What are the documents required for the applications of Indian Air Force (Agniveervayu) –in detail below;
- Passport size color photographs (10 copies)
- Original and four self-attested copies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Name, Date of Birth and father’s name verification).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years Diploma Course passing certificate and mark sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two year vocation course passing certificate and mark sheets including Non Vocational course with subject English, Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation mark sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma course).
- Original and four photocopies of Certificates of Sports Achievements.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of duly filled Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate (in Original).
- Candidates serving/ discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation
- CONSENT FORM FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST AND MEDICAL TESTS.
- Sports Kit
Agniveervayu (Sports) enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest at the discretion of the Indian Air Force.
On being enrolled, Agniveervayu (Sports) will be imparted military training based on Indian Air Force requirements.
Grant of leave will be subject to the exigencies of the Indian Air Force. The following leave is applicable for Agniveervayu (Sports) during their engagement period: –
(a) Annual Leave. 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of Agniveervayu (SPORTS) –in detail below;
Agniveervayu (Sports) enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer (Sports) package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid. Perks such as ration, clothing, accommodation and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) shall also be provided as per the existing rules.
Insurance, Death, and Disability Compensation:
Agniveervayu (Sports) will be provided non-contributory Life Insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveervayu (Sports) in the Indian Air Force. Agniveervayu ((Sports) will not be governed by provisions contained in the Pension Regulations/Rules for Indian Air Force. For details of Death/Disability compensation log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
‘Agniveer Skill Certificate’:
At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skill-Set certificate will be provided to the Agniveervayu (Sports), highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Agniveervayu (Sports):
How to apply for the recruitment of Indian Air Force of Agniveervayu (Sports) under the ‘Agnipath Scheme’ –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Indian Air Force: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Direct link to download below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- At last, send it through the proper mail-id.
Email: [email protected]
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of Agniveervayu (Sports) –in detail below;
SELECTION IN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE IS ‘FAIR & TRANSPARENT’ AND ON MERIT ONLY. AT NO STAGE ANY BRIBE IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID TO ANYONE FOR SELECTION OR RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITING/ SELECTING AGENTS.
Important Dates & Links for AGNIVEERVAYU Recruitment:
Starting date of application: 29th April 2023
Last date of application: 5th May 2023
Recruitment Trials: From 17th May 2023 to 19th May 2023
Official Website of Indian Air Force: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download