AI Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2023: AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India.
AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01st May 2023 for the post of Aircraft Technicians (A&C and Avionics) from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis.
The selected candidates will be posted at Mumbai base of AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) as required by the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Vacancy Positions are tentative and may increase/decrease, depending upon the company’s requirement. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the Company in this regard. Selected / Appointed Candidate may transfer/ positioned to any other location /stations as per company requirement, during the course of employment.
The name of the posts are:-
Aircraft Technician (Maintenance & Overhaul Shops) –
- Aircraft and Engines (B-1)
- Avionics (Electrical/ Instrumental/ Radio) (B-2)
What is the educational qualification for the applications of AI Engineering Services Ltd –in detail below;
Aircraft and Engines (B-1) –
AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (02 Or 03 years) in Mechanical stream from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list. OR
Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical /Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Avionics (Electrical/ Instrumental/ Radio) (B-2) –
AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (02 Or 03 years) in Avionics stream from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
(Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list). Or
Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics/ Telecommunication/Radio/ Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
What is the age limit for the applications of AI Engineering Services Ltd. –in detail below;
Maximum Age Limit: (As on 01.05.2023) – General/EWS-35 Yrs., OBC-38 Yrs. and SC/ST-40 Yrs. Age relaxation to Ex-SM will be permitted as per Govt. directives in this regard.
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Contract would be initially for a period of 05 (Five) years and extendable for further period of 05 (Five) years depending upon requirement of the company and performance of the candidates.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month at the time of joining as per the approved salary structure of AIESL
The Non-refundable application and processing Fee of INR 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General and OBC candidates, Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidate, need to pay towards Application/ processing fees by means of Online Payment as per Bank Details given Below: –
“AI Engineering Services limited” Bank Name: HDFC Bank A/C No. 00600310007523 IFSC: HDFC0000060 Branch: FORT, Mumbai.
Any other mode of payment (Demand Draft, Cheque & Cash etc.) except online transfer on the above bank details will not be accepted.
Required Documents for AI Engineering Services Limited:
What are the documents required for the recruitment of AI Engineering Services Ltd –in detail below;
- All original qualification (Education & Technical) certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates.
- Original Valid Driving Licenses, if available (Only for Candidates appearing For the Post of Technicians)
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.) anyone.
- Proof of Payment of application Fees i.e., Online payment Receipt.
- Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of AI Engineering Services Limited:
- Firstly, go to the official website of AI Engineering Services Limited: Link
- Secondly, click on apply link for Aircraft Technician (Link Below)
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of AI Engineering Services Limited –in detail below;
- Selection will be through the process of Technical Assessment & Personal Interview.
- Application received will be scrutinized by AIESL.
- Eligible /shortlisted candidate will be called for interview at notified Time & Date by Email/ phone call provided on Application Form
- Selected candidates based on successful interview will be informed to report AIESL & complete joining formalities at later date.
Important Dates & Links for AI Engineering Services Limited:
Last date of application: 29.05.2023
Official Website of AI Engineering Services Ltd.: Link
Application Link for AI Engineering Services Ltd.: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download