ANM GNM Suggestion 2023 Examination: As the ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) and GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) examinations approach, students across the country are gearing up for one of the most important milestones in their nursing careers.
The ANM GNM Suggestion 2023 Examination holds immense significance as it tests the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the course, paving the way for a promising future in the healthcare industry. To excel in these exams, it is crucial to have a well-structured study plan and reliable suggestions to guide your preparation.
This article aims to provide you with valuable tips and guidance to succeed in the ANM GNM Suggestion 2023 Examination.
ANM & GNM 2023 Exam Date 2023:
WBJEEB will conduct OMR-based Common Entrance Test ANM(R) & GNM-2023 for admission in various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal into two (2) years’ Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (Revised) course and three (3) years’ General Nursing & Midwifery course for the academic session 2023-24
Tentative date of examination: 2nd July 2023 (Sunday)
ANM GNM Suggestion 2023 Examination:
- What is the name of the largest muscle in the body?
ⓐ Gluteus Maximus
ⓓ None of the above
- What is called Christmas disease?
ⓐ Hemophilia A
ⓑ Hemophilia B
ⓒ α thalassemia
ⓓ β thalassemia
- Which is used as the filament of the bulb?
- What kind of waves are water waves?
ⓐ mechanical waves
ⓑ Simple rhythmic wave
ⓒ Electromagnetic waves
ⓓ Longitudinal waves
- Which one has the highest penetration?
ⓐ Gamma rays
ⓑ Beta rays
ⓒ Alpha rays
ⓓ Helium particles
- Which hormone is secreted from the testes?
- Under the influence of which hormone the hair of the skin is erect?
- The main tenets of Darwinism are:
ⓐ Use and misuse of organs
ⓑ Struggle for existence
ⓒ Natural selection
- What is the name of the brain cover?
- In which year was Hitler appointed Chancellor of Germany?
ⓐ In 1931
ⓑ In 1933
ⓒ In 1935
ⓓ In 1937
- What is the new name of Gurgaon City?
- What is the transformation of the leaves of Fanimana tree?
- Which scientist first discovered the cell?
ⓐ Robert Hooke
ⓑ Theodore Schwann
ⓒ Matthias Schleiden
ⓓ Rudolph Virchow
- Who is the author of the book ‘The Prince’?
ⓒ John Locke
- Who completed the construction of Qutub Minar?
ⓐ Qutubuddin Bakhtiar
ⓑ Nasiruddin Kubacha
ⓓ Qutubuddin Aibak
- Which of the following is responsible for acid rain?
ⓐ nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide
ⓑ Nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide
ⓒ Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide
ⓓ None of the above
- When is the State Day of Tripura celebrated?
ⓐ 21st January
ⓑ 21st February
ⓒ March 21st
ⓓ 21st April
- Who discovered Newton?
ⓐ e. Goldstein
ⓑ J. J. Thomson
ⓒ J. Chadwick
ⓓ Niels Bohr
- In which stage of meiosis does synapsis occur?
ⓓ First metaphase
- In which phase of cell division do chromosomes move toward the poles?
Answer: 1.a, 2.b, 3.d, 4.a, 5.a, 6.d, 7.a, 8.c, 9.a, 10.b, 11.c, 12. C, 13.a, 14.b, 15.c, 16.c, 17.a, 18.c, 19.c, 20.d
ANM & GNM Previous Years Question Papers PDF (2022 &2021) Session –I and Session-II:
- ANM GNM 2022 Session I: Download
- ANM GNM 2022 Session II: Download
- ANM GNM 2021 Session I: Download
- ANM GNM 2021 Session II: Download
Official Website of ANM & GNM: Link