PM Scholarship Scheme 2023: How much money you will get if you apply for PMSS Scholarship or PM Modi Scholarship, how to apply, know the details. Both Central and State Governments have facilities for several scholarships for financially backward but meritorious students. As a result, many of the problems of students in getting higher education have been solved. This time we will be informed about a scholarship from the central government.
PM Modi Scholarship 2023:
If you apply here, you will get a certain amount of money as assistance every month. The scholarship is provided to most of the students who apply for this scholarship. The name of this scholarship of the central government is Modi Scholarship (PMSS Scholarship).
PM Modi Scholarship Eligibility:
All families having dependents of ex-servicemen and ex-coastguard personnel are eligible to apply for PMSS Scholarship or PM Modi Scholarship. All students studying in the 2023-24 academic year can apply. However, you have to go to the official website to find out the details of when the application for the PMSS scholarship starts and what is the deadline.
PM Modi Scholarship amount:
Generally, 5 thousand 500 students are financially supported by PM Modi Scholarship or this Modi Scholarship by the central government. Male students will get 2500 rupees per month through this scholarship. Female students will get 3 thousand rupees per month through this scholarship. You can also apply for professional courses such as Medical, Engineering, MBA, MCA, and Dental.
How to Apply:
- Modi Scholarship can be applied online only. So scan copies of all required documents should be fixed at the time of application.
- Go to the PMSS website and click on the New Application option.
- After that fill out the complete form and upload the required documents.
What documents are required for PM Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- Certificate of Educational Qualification (MEQ), Higher Secondary and Graduate Level Marksheets (All Years) Diploma Marksheets (All Semesters)
- Serving Certificate issued by HOO for saving staff.
- Certificate issued by the State Govt., of all police officers killed in Naxal/Terrorist attacks.
- Death Certificate (Applicable to Mortuary Workers)
- PPO/Discharge Certificate/Specific Book (for A to F category).
- Disability Certificate (for disabled workers)
- Certificates for gallantry award winners.
- Follow the official website for more information about PM Modi Scholarship.