Army TES 51 Recruitment: The Indian Army has announced the notification for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Entry 51st Course, starting in July 2024. There are 90 available posts, and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official portal and submitting their forms before the last date.
Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme)|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Army|
|Salary||56,100 (Level 10)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023:
- Education Qualification:
- Must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized educational boards.
- Minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Must have appeared for JEE (Mains) 2023 examination.
- Male Indian citizens only.
- Should not be married.
- Valid documents are required for selection.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates must be between 16 to 19 years of age.
- Physical Requirements:
- Minimum height: 140 cm.
- Minimum weight: 35.3 kilograms.
- BMI value should be less than 25.
Steps To Apply For Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023
To apply for the examination of the Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2023, Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Visit the official webpage at https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Click on the “online application” tab on the Indian Army website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill out the Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023 application registration form online.
- Fill out the form and click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- A message will pop up saying “The form has been submitted successfully”.
- Passport-size photograph with blanked background (Must not be older than 3 months)
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC, SC, ST, General)
- Province Certificate
- Pan or Aadhaar Card (Hard or Soft Copy depending on the Organization’s need)