DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023:DRDO’s Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) invites applications for Scientist positions (F, E, C, B). The application process starts on October 21, 2023, and ends on November 17, 2023. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, which offers a significant opportunity in defense research and development.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Overview
DRDO, Recruitment Assessment Centre (RAC)
|Application Starting Date|
21st October 2023
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Closing Date|
17th November 2023
Central Government Jobs
Important Dates: DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023
|Opening date of online application||October 21, 2023|
|Closing date of application||November 17, 2023|
- Scientist F-2
- Scientist E-14
- Scientist D-8
- Scientist C-27
DRDO RAC Educational Qualification 2023
DRDO will release detailed notifications including eligibility, age limit, salary, application process, and others on its official website. You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualifications of the posts.
- Candidates must possess first-class BE/B. Tech/Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized Institute or University.
Pay Structure : (As per 7th CPC)
- Scientist F-Basic Pay Rs 1,31,100 Level 13A
- Scientist E-14 Basic Pay Rs 1,23,100 Level 13
- Scientist D-8 Basic Pay Rs 78,800 Level 12
- Scientist C-27 Basic Pay Rs 67,700 Level 11
DRDO RAC Required Document 2023
- DOB proof: Birth Certificate/ 10th certificate
- Passport size photo (less than 30KB, 110×140 resolution)
- Sample signature (scanned)
- Self-attested certificates
- Additional certificates (cast/experience/disability if applicable)
Max Age (as of closing date)
- Scientist F-50
- Scientist E-50
- Scientist D-50
- Scientist C-40
How To Apply Online For DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online for these posts after following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website www.rac.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2023 Notification on the homepage.
- Now you will have to provide the required details including photo and personal information to the link.
- After that, submit the application form.
- Now provide all the essential documents, as needed.
- Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.