Awas Yojana Apply 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply was implemented by the Central Government to provide permanent houses to the homeless citizens living in remote villages and cities of various states of India. However, changes have been made in the housing scheme with time. And that has changed the process of filling out the Awas Yojana Apply form.
Awas Yojana Apply 2023 | Apply for new system Awas Yojana
As a result, citizens living in different parts of India, including West Bengal, have asked various questions about how to apply for the grant for the construction of houses under the Awas Yojana in the coming days. And in answer to all these questions let us inform the citizens that you can complete the process of filling out the Awas Yojana form both online and offline ways.
But first let’s know how you can complete the process of filling Awas Yojana form online:-
- For this first, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen or Awas Plus Yojana https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- Then select the Awaassoft option from the menu bar of the home page and click on the Data Entry option under it.
- Next, on the new page that will appear in front of you, from among the options, you have to click on the Login option under the MIS DATA ENTRY option.
- A flash message will appear in front of you. In this case, if you have previously registered, select the Existing Server option, and if you want to complete the registration process anew, select the New Server option.
- Also, if you want to do a new registration despite the previous registration, you have to click on the New Server 2 option.
- On the next page that will appear in front of you, you have to select the current fiscal year and fill in the captcha code by entering the username, and password correctly.
- After that, the required form for registration will appear in front of you. In this form you have to fill in your name, address, aadhaar number, job card number, and bank account details including mobile number and other required information correctly.
- Finally, the application process will be completed after proper uploading and submission of the required documents.
Let us inform the applicants that in case of application, they will get the required user ID and password only from the Panchayat office or BDO office officials. If you go to your panchayat office or BDO office and request the application under the Awas Yojana, the officials of the concerned field can fill out the form online.
On the other hand, in case of applying offline, you need to collect the required application form from the Panchayat office or BDO office. Then fill out the form correctly and submit it to the said office along with the required documents. You will also get the necessary form for applying for a housing scheme from the Duare government camp.