Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023: The state government launched Bangla Help Center for the convenience of the residents of West Bengal. From Bangla Sahayata Kendra, West Bengal residents can apply online for government scheme benefits completely free of cost.
BSK Recruitment 2023 Notification has already been published for a total of 2922 vacancies in the state. How to apply, what documents are required, salary, and eligibility details are discussed below.
BSK Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
- Post Name:- DEO (Data Entry Operator) Bengali Help Desk
- Vacancies:- 2922.
- Age:- Age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination
- Must have computer course certificate, at least 6 months.
- Must be a permanent resident of the district from which he is applying.
- Salary:- Salary will be given as per State Govt.
How To Apply Bangla Sahayata Kendra 20223
Application Procedure:- Apply online.
- Interested candidates can apply for this by visiting the official website of WEBEL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED.
- While applying, log in with a valid mobile number and Gmail ID,
- upload documents, and apply.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Online Apply Documents 2023
- Passport-size photograph.
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Age proof
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023 Online Apply Date
The official date of the BSK Recruitment 2023 online application has not been announced yet. Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023 Last Date Bangla Sahayata Kendra Recruitment 2023 Last Date Not Notified Yet.
How To Apply Bangla Sahayata Kendra Online West Bengal 2023
- First, you need to log in from the official website of WEBEL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED.
- Caste (as applicable),
- Mobile Number,
- AADHAR Number,
- EPIC No,
- Email Id,
- Date of Birth,
- Residential Address ( the address in which the applicant permanently / ordinarily resides),
- Father’s/Husband’s /Mother’s/Guardians’ name,
- Educational Qualifications,
- Details of Computer Knowledge, etc. rooms should be filled correctly.
- The application will be completed only if all the fields are filled correctly and the documents are uploaded and submitted.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Selection Process
- First, there will be an MCQ-type written test of 100 marks on the OMR sheet. Where there will be 50 questions. marks will be given for each question, 2 marks will be deducted if the answer is correct and 1 mark will be deducted if 3 answers are wrong.
- Then there will be a computer test of 50 numbers.
- Finally, documents will be verified and appointed.
- Bengali Support Center will be appointed on a contractual basis for 1 year.