BEL Engineer Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires professionals for the post of Probationary Engineer – 11 Posts on a Permanent basis for its Pune Unit.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED NDA Road, Pashan, Pune – 411 021, has released a notification for the recruitment of the post Probationary Engineer and Senior Engineer.
Educational Qualification for BEL Engineer Recruitment:
The educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Probationary Engineer –
- Sc. (Tech) (Photonics / Applied Optics / Optical Engineering)
- M.E/M Tech (Laser/ Optoelectronics/ Optical Engineering) with BE/ B Tech in Electronics background.
- M.E/M Tech (Laser/Photonics OptoElectronics/ Optical Engineering) with Physics background
Senior Engineer –
- BE / B. Tech OR ME / M. Tech Electronics
- BE / B. Tech OR ME / M. Tech Mechanical
Age Limit: (Upper age limit as on 01.06.2023)
The age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Probationary Engineer – 25 to 27 Years
Senior Engineer -32 Years
The salary amount for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Probationary Engineer (E-II) “S. No. 1” Post – Pay Scale Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000 at the time of joining. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package
“S. No. 2 & 3” Post- Pay Scale Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000 with 02 additional Increments at the time of joining for M.Tech candidates. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
“S. No. 4& 5” Post – Pay Scale Rs. 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 at the time of joining in addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- Birth date proof – Birth Certificate or Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation with clear mention of Date of Birth on it.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X/PUC/ XII class/diploma/ degree) in support of educational qualifications
- All Semester Mark sheets of qualifying degree- M. Sc. (Tech) / ME/M. Tech/ BE / B.Tech/ AMIE/ GIETE. v. Qualifying Degree Certificates.
- All Semester Mark sheets of preceding Graduate Degree i.e. B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics) or M. Sc. (Physics) in case of post mentioned at SL No 2 & 3.
- B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics) or M. Sc. (Physics) Degree Certificate in case of post mentioned at SL No 2 & 3..
- Conversion formula certificate for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
- Candidates claiming reservation under any of the categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format.
- A copy of latest OBC certificate with NCL. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.06.2022 xi. A copy of ST/SC certificate.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format, if the candidate belongs to PwBD category.
- No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience certificate from the previous and present employer with clear mention of joining / exit date and job responsibilities held if any. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the joining/ appointment letter, first and latest payslip and employee id proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience.(For post mentioned at Sl 4 & 5).
Application Fee for BEL Engineer Recruitment:
Rs.708/- (Including GST) – Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PwBD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect.
Candidates are requested to read the details and manual provided on the website for making the payment.
GEN/ EWS/ OBC candidates have to enter “SBI Collect reference number” generated after payment in the application form. Please check the link given on the BEL website regarding instructions for making SBI Online payments. SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application fees paid for posts advertised by other Units of BEL will not be considered.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it WITH the PROPER ADDRESS
ADDRESS: Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in Application Form, SBI Collect Reference Number Receipt along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents by Speed Post to Additional General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A. Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra so as to reach it on or before 23.06.2023. Any Hard Copy Application received after 23.06.2023 will not be considered for the selection process.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
- Selection will be through a written test followed by interview of only those candidates who qualify the written test in the ratio of 1:5.
- Written Test will consist of objective type questions for 150 marks from Technical domain and General Aptitude.
- General /OBC/EWS candidates shall secure 35% as qualifying marks and ST/PWBD candidates shall secure 30% as qualifying marks in written test. SC candidates will be considered on par with UR Criteria
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
- Date, time and centre details of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course.
- Intimation about the Personal Interview will be given to shortlisted candidates in the Interview Call Letter via e-mail only.
- All outstation candidates shortlisted for Interview will be reimbursed with IInd class train fare by the shortest route between the correspondence address and place of interview on production of valid train tickets. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test.
Important Dates & Links for BEL Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 05.07.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download