BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad (U.P.) 201010 has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Selection (FY2023-24). There are the total of 120 vacancies.
Bharat Electronics Limited-Ghaziabad, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence propose to engage 120 Graduate Apprentice under the Apprentices Act,1961(Amended) for one year Apprenticeship training in the following Branches.
The Fields/ Branches are –
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology ,Computer Technology & Computer Engineering)
- Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics)
- Civil Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Application:
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
The candidate should have passed their BE/B.Tech in above mentioned Engineering branches recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31/10/2020.
Age limit for BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Maximum age should not be more than 25 years as on 31/10/2023. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidate.
What is the salary amount for the engagement of BEL Graduate Apprentice -in detail below;
Monthly Stipend(INR) -INR 17,500/-
All the successful registered applicants on NATS portal may appear for the interview at the following address at own travel expenses:
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY (CRL)
Entrance Gate: Opposite to the Indraprastha Engineering College
Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad-201010
Candidates should reach the interview venue between 0900 HRS till 1100 HRS as per the below mentioned interview schedule.
|Interview Date||Branch||Interview Venue|
|18th October, 2023 (Wednesday)||Mechanical Engineering||CRL Auditorium|
|19th October, 2023 (Thursday)||Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics)||CRL Auditorium|
|20th October, 2023 (Friday)||(i) Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology ,Computer Technology & Computer Engineering) & (ii) Civil Engineering||CRL Auditorium|
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL Graduate Apprentice:
How to apply for the engagement of Bharat Electronics Limited Graduate Apprentice –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, click on the link: Click Here
- Thirdly, do log in
- Fourthly, click on apply button
- After that, fill up the application details
- Then, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Selection will be based on the merit of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Interview conducted by BEL Ghaziabad.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS on www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Before proceeding to enrollment process students shall have the following documents and Information readily available:-
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying BE/B.Tech Degree/ Provisional BE/B.Tech Degree indicating pass status with division and percentage of marks (INTERNET COPY NOT ALLOWED): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send / verify OTP).
Important Links & Dates for BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
Last date of application: 15.10.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Official Notification: Download
FORM FOR APPEARING IN THE INTERVIEW: Last page of the official Notification