Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), India’s leading automobile manufacturer, has announced a recruitment drive for Madhyamik pass candidates at its Gurgaon plant. The recruitment is being done under the “Learn & Earn” module, where the selected candidates will be trained in automobile engineering and paid a stipend during the training period.
Why You Should Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Madhyamik pass candidates who are interested in a career in the automobile industry. MSIL is a world-renowned company that offers its employees competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
During the training period, candidates will learn about the latest automobile technologies and gain hands-on experience working on state-of-the-art machines and equipment. After successful completion of the training, candidates will be absorbed as regular employees of MSIL and have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects.
- Madhyamik pass with 50% marks
- Age between 18 and 20 years as of 01.10.2023
- Spoken and written Hindi or English is essential
- Only male candidates are eligible
The candidates will be selected through an online interview.
- Trainees will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month in the first year and Rs. 16,000 per month in the second year.
- Trainees will be trained in automobile engineering by experienced professionals.
- Trainees will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art machines and equipment.
- After successful completion of the training, trainees will be absorbed as regular employees of MSIL.
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki India Limited:
- Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive through the following link: Click
Last Date to Apply:
MSIL is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates. The company does not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed, religion, gender, or disability.
MSIL is also committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for its employees. The company has a number of policies and initiatives in place to ensure that all employees feel respected and valued.
If you are a Madhyamik pass candidate who is interested in a career in the automobile industry, I encourage you to apply for this recruitment drive. It is a great opportunity to learn from the best and build a successful career with a leading company.