BEL Manager Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence), has released a notification for the engagement of the Deputy Manager and Senior Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
The name of the posts are –
- Deputy Manager (Control Electronics/ Electronics)
- Senior Engineer (Control Electronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science)
Educational Qualification for BEL Manager Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
DEPUTY MANAGER: Electronics/Electrical Engineering discipline. B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline. First Class for General/ OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/ Institute or a recognized University.
SENIOR ENGINEER: Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Science Engineering discipline. B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline. First Class for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/ Institute or a recognized University.
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
The upper age limit, as on 01.05.2023, is 36 years for the post of Deputy Manager (E-IV) & 32 years for the post of Sr. Engineer (E-III).
SC/ST-5 years, OBC (Non–Creamy Layer) – 3 years. For Candidates belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (Ten) years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above. Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Serviceman.
What is the salary amount for the engagement of BEL –in detail below;
Deputy Manager (E-IV) – Pay scale Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000, in addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities and Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
Senior Engineer (E-III) – Pay scale Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000, in addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities and Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
Application Fee for BEL Manager Recruitment:
What is the application fee for the BEL –in detail below;
- Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 600/- plus 18% GST towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. Candidates are required to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee of Rs. 600/- plus 18% GST applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidate may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting application fees and sending the application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fee.
INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING PAYMENT:
- Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select:- State Bank Collect.
- Accept Terms and Conditions and click on “Proceed”.
- Select state of Corporation/ Institution: – All India.
- Select type of Corporation/ Institution: – PSU – Public Sector Undertaking and Click on “Go” option.
- Select PSU – Public Sector Undertaking: – Bharat Electronics Limited and Click on “Submit” button.
- Select Payment category: – Deputy Manager (E-IV) Post – “Recruitment of Deputy Manager (E-IV) for CoE” Senior Engineer (E-III) Post – “Recruitment of Senior Engineer (E-III) for CoE”
- Complete the payment as explained above
- Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
What are the documents for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- Self-attested copy of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
- Self-attested copy of PUC/12th Class/Diploma Marks Card.
- Self-attested copies of Degree Marks cards for having passed all semesters/years.
- Self-attested copies of Provisional/Final Degree Certificate.
- Conversion formula certificate for conversion of CGPA to percentage, duly certified by the University/ Institution, wherever applicable.
- Post-qualification experience certificate(s)
- Category/ Tribe/ Community/ Disability/ Economic status certificate
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations/ Quasi Government organisations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
- SBI Fee Payment Receipt (if applicable).
- Write up of the roles and responsibilities/ experience.
- Failure to forward the indicated enclosures will result in disqualification, even if the candidates have remitted the application fee.
- Any revision, clarification, addendum, corrigendum, time extension etc. to the above advertisement will be hosted on the careers section of the BEL website and no separate notification will be issued in the press. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to keep themselves updated.
Application Procedure for the Engagement of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the required documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee (follow step by step)
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size only) – Super-scribed for Deputy Manager (E-IV) “Application for the post of Deputy Manager (Job Code No.: _______)” Super-scribed for Senior Engineer (E-III) “Application for the post of Senior Engineer (Job Code No.: ______)” and sent to below-mentioned address:
Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
Important Dates & Links for BEL Manager Recruitment:
Last date of application: 04.07.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download