WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment: Recently West Bengal Madrasa Service Commission (WBMSC) issued a notification inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher. Interested candidates can apply soon. Candidates can visit the official website to know more details about this.
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Application Date
As per the information published in the notification, the application process is currently underway. Candidates have to apply online by June 19, 2023. In that case, candidates can go to the official site and apply. Any change in the application deadline will be intimated to the candidates through notice.
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Vacancies Number & Details
- About 1729 (potential) vacancies are reported by the organization.
Complete Recruitment Information at a Glance:
|Company:||West Bengal Madrasa Service Commission|
|Post Name:||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies:||1729 (probable)|
|Place of work:||See details|
|Selection Procedure:||See details|
|Test Name:||7th State Level Selection Test|
|Start the application process:||Currently running|
|Educational Qualification:||See details|
|Pay Scale:||See details|
|Application Last Date:||19/06/2023|
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- General Category: Minimum 21 years (ie not born before January 1, 2002)
- General Category: Maximum 40 years as on January 1, 2023 (ie not born before January 1, 1983)
- General / SC / ST / OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 500 as an examination fee (Tate and Subject).
- And for physically challenged candidates, the application fee is Rs. 250.
Candidates will be able to appear in the main exam only after passing the TET. They will be called for the interview based on the marks obtained in the Mains examination.
Interested and willing candidates have to fill out the online application form and send it within the stipulated time.
- You can click on the notification link available here:Click