Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Trainee Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on a contract basis. There are two posts – Trainee Engineer-I For NS (S&CS), and Trainee Engineer-I For NS (R&FCS).
- Trainee Engineer-I For NS (S&CS) – 18 posts
- Trainee Engineer-I For NS (R&FCS) – 25 posts
Educational Qualification for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Bharat Electronics –in detail below;
Trainee Engineer-I For NS (S&CS) – 4 years full-time BE / B.Tech/B.Sc Engg in the disciplines of Electronics/ Mechanical/ Information Science /Information Technology/ Computer Science.
Trainee Engineer-I For NS (R&FCS) – 4 years full-time BE / B.Tech/B.Sc Engg in the disciplines of Electronics / E&C/E&T/Communication/ Telecommunication.
4 years full-time B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E/B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized Institute/University in the disciplines of :
For Trainee Engineer – I for NS (S&CS) – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Information Science /Information Technology/ Computer Science.
For Trainee Engineer – I for NS (R&FCS) – Electronics / E&C/E&T/Communication/ Telecommunication
The minimum percentage for General/OBC/EWS candidates is 55% aggregate of all semesters/years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2023) 28 years:
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to the PwBD category, having a minimum of 40% disability or more will get 10 years age relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
SSLC/SSC/ISC Marks Card or any other valid document will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Trainee Engineer – I will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended up to a maximum of One year (Maximum tenure of 3 years) based on project requirements and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for the 2nd year, and in the event of an extension of the contract Rs. 40,000/- for the 3rd year.
In addition to the remuneration indicated above, a consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards reimbursement of expenses like medical insurance premiums, life insurance premiums, uniforms, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
What is the selection process for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- a) Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.
- b) Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an Interview (Category-wise) based on the vacancies, in a ratio of 1:5. 15 marks will be allotted for the Interview.
- c) The minimum qualifying marks in Written Tests and Interviews is 35%for General/EWS /OBCand30%forSC/ST/PwBD.
- d) The venue for the Written Test and Interview for Trainee Engineer – I for NS (S&CS) is Kochi. The venue for the Written Test and interview for Trainee Engineer – I for NS (R&FCS) will be intimated later.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Bharat Electronics:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, click here to download the application form (Link below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
What is the application fee for the BEL applications –in detail below;
General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.177/- (Application fee-Rs.150/- plus 18% GST)
- a) The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect link provided. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- b) Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download the pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- c) General, OBC and EWS candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form and attach the challan along with the application. SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- d) Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Applications of candidates, who do not remit the prescribed application fee, will not be considered.
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- SSLC/SSC/10thStandard marks card or any other valid document as proof of Date of Birth
- B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E / B. Tech Engineering Degree certificate (as applicable), clearly indicating the discipline and class obtained.
- All semester marks cards or consolidated marks card.
- CGPA conversion document (wherever applicable).
- Caste certificate
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous/current employer indicating the service dates is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the following documents should all be compulsorily attached. i. Offer of current appointment, ii. Employee ID proof iii. Latest pay slip Page4of 5
- Candidates working on a permanent / fixed tenure basis in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
- SBI Collect Payment Challan i) Identity Proof (Aadharcard /Driving License/ VoterID)
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 20.05.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download