SSC CHSL 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will issue the SSC CHSL 2023 notification on 9 May 2023. Candidates who want to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination can apply online through the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
As per the examination calendar released by SSC, the registration process will commence today i.e. 9 May, and will end on 8 June 2023. The Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL 10+2) Level Examination, 2023 Tier I will be conducted in July or August 2023.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators. Candidates between the age of 18-27 as on 1 January are eligible to apply.
SSC CHSL 2023 Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Pay Level-4 Rs. 25,500-81,100|
SSC CHSL 2023: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the apply online available
- A new page will open where candidates will need to click the CHSL link
- Enter the required details and click ‘Login’
- Fill in the application form and pay the application fees
- Submit and download the confirmation page
- Take a printout of the same for future use
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1
- SSC CHSL Tier 2
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam consists of Objective Type, and Multiple choice questions only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||1 hour|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|