Bharat Electronics Limited: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company, and India‟s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires the following personnel on a temporary basis for DCCS SBU. Advertisement No.: 12949/HR/DCCS/BU/TE-PE/02.
|Post||Upper age limit as on 01.02.2023||Discipline & No. of Posts||Reservation of Posts||Minimum Post Qualification||Consolidation Pay|
|Project Engineer-I||32 Years||Electronics – 20|
Mechanical – 16
|36||2 Years||1st Year: Rs.40,000/-, 2nd Year: Rs.45,000/-, 3rd Year: Rs.50,000/-, 4th Year-Rs.55,000/-|
|Trainee Engineer-I||28 Years||14||1 Year||1st Year- Rs. 30,000/-, 2nd Year-Rs.35,000/-, 3rd Year-Rs.40,000/-|
- Trainee Engineers – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (4 years course) or equivalent from recognized
Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Mechanical.
- Project Engineers –B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineer (4 years course) or equivalent from
recognized Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an interview (of those who are shortlisted in the written
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview. Candidates who pass the
written test will be shortlisted for an interview in a ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
- The written test duration will be 85 marks. The time duration will be 90 minutes with no negative marking.
- TEST CENTRE FOR WRITTEN TEST: DELHI/NCR only
- The names of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview and final selection will be notified on our
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online at the following link:
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the
same before submission, as changes, shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timing, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through Email only. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mails due to invalid E-mail IDs provided by
the candidates in the application form.
Important Date –
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates. 11.02.2023.
- The last date for Online registration & Submission of applications by candidates is 25.02.2023.
- Tentative date of the written test Mid of March 2023 (Tentatively).
For more details visit the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited – https://bel-india.in