Aikyashree Scholarship 2023: Aikyashree Scholarship was launched by the government to brighten the future of the country’s students. From the Central Government to the State Governments of the country, all have taken various schemes since independence to empower the citizens. One of these is scholarship.
Some information regarding the Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 application.
This decision has been taken keeping in mind the bright future of all the students. It is good to know that this Aikyashree Scholarship is available only to students belonging to the minority communities of West Bengal i.e. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, and Parsis. This scholarship is divided into three parts and the scholarship is given to the students. Pre Matric, Post Matric, and Merit Cum Means.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Eligibility:-
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Must have minority community certificate.
- Should be studying in any educational institution in West Bengal.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- Applicant’s annual income should be between 2-2.5 lakh rupees.
- Should have a bank account in own name.
Required Documents for Aikyashree Scholarship Application:-
- Having an Aadhaar card is mandatory.
- Minority certificate.
- Proof of family income
- Marksit as proof of previous class pass.
- Color passport-size photo.
- Provide the mobile number of self or guardian.
- If you are studying in a school, you should know the DISE code of that school.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Procedure:-
- Application is possible both online and offline. Today we are going to discuss the online method only.
- This scholarship is being given by WBMDFC – West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation.
- Go to this website www.wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Students Area should be clicked on this option.
- FRESH REGISTRATION 2022 – 2023 option will be selected.
- You have to select your own district.
- After that an online form will open, there you have to select your block and district.
- Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, religion, mobile number, bank account number, and ifsc code.
- The name of the educational institution, district, block, or municipality to which the educational institution belongs should be written.
- What class you are studying, course, last exam you passed, which education board you belong to, what percentage of marks you got.
- Family income and email id should be written. Enter the password and proceed.
- You have to write down your application number because this number will be used to know all the information later.
- If you want to log in, you have to write your district, name, and password.
- After that, all the information can be corrected again and written in the online form. Do this very carefully, otherwise, there is a possibility of cancellation of this application.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Amount:-
- Pre-matric – 1st to 10th standard will get annual financial assistance ranging from Tk 1,100 – 11,000.
- Post Matric – From XI to Ph.D. course will get a monthly scholarship of more than 1,200 rupees.
- Merit Cum Means – Students of post-graduation or technical education can be paid up to Rs.8 thousand per month.
- This amount varies from time to time, depending on the year and class you are applying for.