Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the engagement of Project Engineers for Water Front Support Locations.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel for its Hyderabad Unit on temporary basis as Project Engineer-I for deployment at Water Front Support Locations.
Educational Qualification for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer – I (Electronics) –
B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Electronics & Telecommunications Telecommunication from a recognised University / Institute.
Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) –
B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 in Mechanical discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
The upper age limit as on 01.08.2023 is 32 Years
UR-13 EWS-02 OBC-07 SC-04 ST-02
* Relaxation of upper age limit: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwBD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (ten) years of relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above.
Salary Amount for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of THREE years which may be extended up to a maximum of FOUR years (including initial period of three years) based on project requirements and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/-, Rs.50,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year, and 4th year of the contract respectively.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, click on the Application Link (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Rs.472/- (Rs.400/- + 18% GST)
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI Branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
Mode of Selection:
The Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria as specified in the Advertisement and preregistered through Google Forms have to appear for a Written test at any one of the below-mentioned and locations opted by them.
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 15.08.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download
Download the application form: Click Here