Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2023: BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, MISSILE SYSTEMS SBU BENGALURU COMPLEX has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navaratna Company and India‟s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its Missile Systems SBU at project sites, location – Leh Awantipur Pathankot.
Educational Qualification for Bharat Electronics Recruitment:
The educational qualification for the applications of Bharat Electronics –in detail below;
BE / B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / from AICTE/UGC approved recognized institute/University/College.
The aggregate of all semesters/years – 55% and above for General, OBC (NCL) & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disabilities)
The age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
32 years (Upper Age Limit 01.05.2023)
Period of contract:
Project Engineer- I: Initially for a period of Three (3) Years from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended upto a maximum of One more year (Maximum tenure of 4 years including the initial period) depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Salary Amount for Bharat Electronics Recruitment:
The salary amount for the Project Engineer Post of BEL –in detail below;
The remuneration of such candidates will be Rs.45.000/- for the 1st year, Rs. 50,000/- for 2nd year and Rs.55,000/- for the 3rd year.
- SSLC/SSC/ISC/10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation/Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree certificate (as applicable).
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Caste/Community/Disability/Income certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS respectively
- Post-qualification experience certificate/s from previous till current employer.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of application or interview.
- The Trainee Engineers who are currently working in BEL prior intimation shall be given to the respective HR department of the Unit/SBU/CSG where the engineer is working. Copy of the same to be attached.
- Copy of the SBI receipt.
Project Engineer – I: Rs. 400/- + 18% GST
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL as a Project Engineer:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it through ordinary/speed post
ADDRESS: Manager HR (MS/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be intimated later.
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for Written Test/Interviews and final selections will be notified on our Company‟s website.
- Please note that Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Recruitment:
Last date of application: 08.06.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download