IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IITI Kharagpur) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, an Institute of Eminence and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research, and development. The Institute invites online applications from Indian Nationals for the following positions.
The name of the post are:-
- Principal Software/System/Network Engineer
- Deputy Librarian
- Senior Counsellor Grade-I
- Executive Engineer (Electrical/RAC)
- Senior Software Engineer Grade-II/ Senior System Engineer Grade-II/ Senior Network Engineer Grade-II
- Senior Technical Officer Grade-II
- Software Engineer/ System Engineer/ Network Engineer
- Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
- Sports Officer
- Technical Officer
- Law Officer
- Executive Officer
- Administrative Officer
The educational qualification for the applications of IIT Kharagpur –in detail below;
Principal Software/System/Network Engineer –
PhD with 1st class in preceding degrees from a recognized Institute of repute in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience OR First class M.Tech/ ME degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute of repute in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or equivalent with at least 12 years of experience OR First class B.Tech/BE degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute of repute in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience on any one or more of the following areas:-
(For Principal Software Engineer) Proven competence with strong background in the following: MVC framework, Web development framework (like Spring), PHP, Java technologies, J2EE technologies especially JSP, JDBC, HTML5, JSON, Java script front end framework like jQuery. RDBMSs like Postgres SQL, etc. Database administration. Software development processes including various like-cycle models.
(For Principal System Engineer) Proven competence in installation maintenance, and system administration of Linux and Windown based systems (servers, storage, system software etc.), including network configuration. Strong troubleshooting skills.
(For Principal Network Engineer) Proven competence in the design, deployment/ installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of large wired and wireless networks. Must have a strong background in working with switches, routers, access points, wireless controllers, firewalls, network management systems etc. Working experience of network security infrastructure.
The organizational ability for coordination and managing various services and systems in a large organization.
Others educational qualifications for other posts –click here
The age limit for the applications of IIT Kharagpur –in detail below;
Preferably 35-50 years (maximum upper age limit)
Salary Amount for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment:
The salary amount for the recruitment of IIT Kharagpur -in detail below;
- Principal Software/System/Network Engineer: 123100-215900/-
- Deputy Librarian: 79800-131700/-
- Senior Counsellor Grade-I: 78800-209200/-
- Executive Engineer (Electrical/RAC): 67700-208700/-
- Senior Software Engineer Grade-II/ Senior System Engineer Grade-II/ Senior Network Engineer Grade-II: 67700-208700/-
- Senior Technical Officer Grade-II: 67700-208700/-
- Software Engineer/ System Engineer/ Network Engineer: 56100-177500/-
- Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 56100-177500/-
- Sports Officer; 56100-177500/-
- Technical Officer: 56100-177500/-
- Counselor: 56100-177500/-
- Law Officer: 56100-177500/-
- Executive Officer: 56100-177500/-
- Administrative Officer: 56100-177500/-
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of IIT Kharagpur:
How to apply for the recruitment of IIT Kharagpur –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of IIT Kharagpur: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Quick Links’
- Thirdly, click on ‘Non-Teaching Positions’
- Then, click on “Apply Online” (Direct link in below)
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
An application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) by SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates and Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) by others should be paid through online portal (SBI Net Banking/Other Banks Net Banking/ All Banks Credit Cards (Retail)/ Rupay Debit Cards).
The fee(s) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be held in reserve for any other application or examination or selection.
Important Dates & Links for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment:
Last date of application: 16.06.2023
Official Website of IIT Kharagpur: Link
Online Application Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download