Bharat Electronics Trainee Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the walk-in-interview for Management Industrial Trainees for the year 2023-24.
Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna and India’s premier professional electronics, multi-unit, multi-product, Public sector Company under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. BEL, Bengaluru complex is conducting walk in interview for the post of Management Industrial Trainee for a period of one year extendable upto three years.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Bharat Electronics Trainee Recruitment :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates should have passed ICWA Inter / CA Inter.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is maximum of 25 years as on dt 30.10.2023
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.
- Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
- Candidates who do not possess ICWA Inter pass/ CA Inter pass certificate are not eligible.
The monthly stipend payable is Rs. 18,000 for 1st Year, 19,000 for 2nd Year and 20,000 for Third Year/-.
- Selection is purely on the basis of Performance of both, their Academics & Interview.
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in BEL Website.
Application/Interview Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
Interested candidates have to appear for the walk-in interview on 30.10.2023 at 10.00 AM, at the address mentioned below with the following documents (1 set of photocopy):
- SSLC Marks Card
- Degree certificate
- ICWA Inter passed/ CA Inter passed certificate
- Covid vaccination certificate
- Aadhar card
VENUE: CENTER FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED JALAHALLI, BANGALORE – 560090
INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES:
- Initial tenure of the training shall be One year. However, extension of one more year may be considered after reviewing the performance of the candidate. The tenure of the MIT including their extension shall be maximum of Three years
- Canteen facility will be provided on chargeable basis.
- Transport facility will be provided on chargeable basis.
- Hostel Accommodation (on shared basis) will be provided on chargeable basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for selection process.
- Candidates must produce ORIGINAL ICWA Inter pass/ CA Inter pass certificate issued by competent authority at the time of verification.
- Suppression of facts & furnishing false information will lead to disqualification/Rejection of candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Trainee Recruitment:
Interview Date: 30.10.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Official Notification: Download