DRDO Technician Recruitment 2023: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur, Balasore-756025 has released a notification for the engagement of Apprentices (Under Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973, 2014). Total of 37 vacancies.
Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur a premier Establishment under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is engaged in dynamic test and evaluation of armament systems.
Apprentice Category –
- Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech)
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
Discipline/ Branch are – Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication
Educational Qualification for DRDO Technician Recruitment:
What are the educational qualifications for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication and Mechanical Engg.
Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engg.
What is the salary amount for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech) –Rs. 9000/-
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) –Rs. 8000/-
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of DRDO:
How to apply for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of DRDO: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- Finally, submit it with the proper email-id.
Email-ID: [email protected]
What is the selection process for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualification.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Written test/Interview which will be held at PXE, Chandipur
- After Interview, selected candidates will be offered joining letter through e-mail only.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (https://www.nats.education.gov.in)
- Non-registered candidates / candidates having Invalid registration No.will be rejected. The candidates passed their respective courses in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 ,2022 & 2023 are only eligible to apply. Candidates with post-graduation degrees will not be considered for selection and hence need not to apply.
- Candidates who have completed the essential qualifications in regular mode only are eligible to apply.
- Graduate/Diploma holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be considered for selection.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS need to produce their caste certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The offer of Apprenticeship Training does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- PXE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with the intention of influencing the process of selection of Apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of his/her candidature.
- PXE reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by PXE during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for joining or attending the interview.
- All correspondence need to be addressed to [email protected] through e-mail only .
Important Dates & Links for DRDO Technician Recruitment:
Last date of application: 14.11.2023
Official Website of DRDO: Link
Official Notification: Download
Application Form: Last page of the official notification