BMSSY Yojana 2023: Social Security Yojana is a popular scheme of the West Bengal government. This project has been launched for the convenience of common people. In this scheme, more than 4 crore people of the state will get the benefit of this free social security scheme.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023
In 2017 West Bengal Government launched SSY (Social Security Scheme) scheme for unorganized workers. The scheme has been renamed as Free Social Security Scheme. Beneficiaries of this scheme are being provided by the government itself at the rate of 25 rupees per month in the SSY book of the beneficiaries. This decision is taken from 1st April 2020. So far that decision is upheld.
BMSSY Yojana 2023 – What are the conditions to avail of this scheme?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Those who are already covered under Social Security Scheme, have to fill out Form 1 anew
Benefits of Free Social Security Scheme
- In case of natural death of applicant will get a grant of 50 thousand rupees.
- In case of accidental death, the applicant will get a grant of Rs.2 lakhs.
- In case of the loss of eyesight of an applicant due to an accident, a grant of Rs.1 lakh will be given as compensation.
- Grants will be given every year from Madhyamik Pass to Graduation, Doctor Degree to continue the education of the beneficiary’s son/daughter.
- It must be remembered that your son-daughter will get money through this scheme for education expenses till marriage.
- After passing Madhyamik, one can get a grant of Rs.
- ITI – can get a grant of Rs.10 thousand per year during the course.
- Up to Rs.30,000/- grant through this scheme for studies in medical, engineering, and higher fields.
- Social Exemption Card will be given to all the applicants.
- As soon as the applicant completes 60 years, he will start getting a pension.
- In case of operations and other major surgeries, you will get assistance up to 60 thousand rupees through this scheme.
What are the documents required to enroll in the free social security scheme?
- Voter card
- Bank account
- Dark cards
- Labor Card (if any)
- Passport size photo
- Voter Card (Nominee)
- Bank Account (Nominees)
- Adhar Card / Admit / Voter Card / Birth Certificate (anyone) of other family members
How to apply for the BMSSY scheme?
- Visit the official website of BMSSY bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- Fill out the entire form properly and then register.
- Once registered, click on the User Login option.
- After login, you will get the Update CAF option, click on it and upload the document with all the required information.
- When everything is done, submit the final review.
- A new page will open and go to that page, download the Form-1 PDF, get it signed by the specified person, scan the FORM-1, and upload it to the shared place.
- You will get the option on the home page itself to check your application status.
Keep following our website to know more details about various projects of this type.