DRDO Recruitment 2023: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Graduate Apprentice, the department of GAS TURBINE RESEARCH ESTABLISHMENT. There is a total of 150 vacancies.
Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, the Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (Engineering), Graduate (Non-Engineering) – B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A / BCA, BBA, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training for the Financial Year 2023-24.
What are the educational qualification for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) –
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg.
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg
- Electricals & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg.
- Metallurgy/Material science
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent
A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Non-Engineering ( B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A / BCA, BBA) –
- Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Maths/ Electronics/Computer etc.,)
- A. (English/History/Finance/ Banking etc.,)
A degree granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament /Educational Institutes established by a State Government / by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees –
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking
(i) A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by a University / by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma. (ii) Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainees –
- Sheet Metal worker
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (i) above.
What is the age limit for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum –
- Unreserved category – 27 yrs
- OBC – 30 yrs
- SC/ST – 32 yrs
- PWD – 37 yrs (Persons With Disability
What is the salary amount/stipend for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt.): Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8000/-per month
ITI Apprentice: Rs.7000/-per month
General Stream Graduate Apprentice (B.Com./ B.Sc. / B.A / BCA / BBA) : Rs.9000/-per month
What are the documents required for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI / Degree (B.com. / B.Sc. / B.A / BCA / BBA) Mark sheets for all semesters/year wise Mark sheet and Certificate
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India (Preferably Aadhaar Card)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Two Passport size photographs
- Police Verification Certificate (District Authority)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Application Procedure for the recruitment of DRDO:
How to apply for the recruitment of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of DRDO: Link
- Secondly, click on the application link
- Thirdly, complete the ‘Registration Process’
- Fourthly, log in with enter your user id & password
- After that, fill up the application details
- Then, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for DRDO Recruitment:
Last date of application: 16.03.2023
Official Website of DRDO: Link
For (BE / B.Tech. / Diploma (Engineering) & B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A / BCA / BBA (Non-Engineering)): Apply now
For (ITI candidates): Apply Now
Official Notification: Download