CRPF Admit Card 2023: The admit card for the recruitment to the posts of Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) will be issued today.
CRPF Admit Card 2023 | CRPF exam admit card download it like this
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam for Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) posts will be able to download their admit card through official website crpf.gov.in and crpfindia.com.
CRPF exam details
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment exam will be computer based which will be conducted from February 22 to February 28, 2023. The exam will consist of one paper consisting of 100 objective type questions to be solved in one and half hour. The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination, Skill Test, PST, Document Verification and Detailed Medical Examination.
Explain that the process of application for these posts was going on from January 04, 2023 to January 31, 2023 on the official website of CRPF crpf.gov.in. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1458 posts, out of which 143 vacancies are for the post of ASI (Steno) and 1315 for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial).
Will be able to download like this
- First of all go to the official website of CRPF crpf.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment link available on the home page.
- Press the CRPF ASI & HC Admit Card 2022 link and a new page will open.
- Enter the required details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check admit card and download page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Recruitment process
- The recruitment process will consist of a Computer-based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Documents verification and Medical Test.
- Computer-Based Test and Skill Test will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- Computer-Based Test will consist of one paper with 100 MCQ questions.
- Final result will be declared by the CRPF based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying the Skill Test, PST, DV, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in the Recruitment Notice.