Data Entry Operator Recruitment: Great news for both male and female unemployed job seekers all over West Bengal. Notifications are often published for the recruitment of more or fewer vacancies in various departments under the State and Central Governments. And we give you regular updates regarding them.
Similarly, today we are going to inform you about new recruitment published by the state government. Through which Group ‘C’ level staff will be taken. Unemployed job seekers from any district of West Bengal are eligible to apply for jobs here. Below is a brief description of this recruitment process.
Name of Employer:-
District Magistrate and Collector’s office has issued a notification for the recruitment of staff under the District Project Management Unit.
Name of Vacancy:-
Through this recruitment, the staff will be recruited for the post of Data Entry Operator under the District Project Management Unit.
Application Procedure for Data Entry Operator:-
The job aspirants have to apply completely online. For that follow the following steps-
- In case of application firstly click on the official website link given below directly or visit the website www.paschimmedinipur.gov.in given in the official notification.
- Then you have to fill up the registration form with all the other necessary information including your name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, date of birth, gender, educational qualification, cast status, marital status, a valid email id, and phone number.
- Then scan and upload all other necessary proofs along with the required educational qualifications.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
In this case, through a written test of 40 marks, a computer test of 50 marks, and a personality test of 10 marks, the eligible candidates will be selected and appointed to the job.
Prescribed Educational Qualification and Other Qualifications:-
To apply for the post of Data Entry Operator, the job seeker must have passed graduation in any discipline. Along with that, there should be a certificate of completion of a computer course from any recognized institution. Must have computer typing skills of 30 words per minute. Also should have at least 1 year of working experience in a related position.
Prescribed Age Limit:-
Job aspirants willing to apply for the mentioned post should be between a minimum of 18 to a maximum of 37 years as of 1/01/2023.
Monthly Salary Amount:-
Employees appointed as Data Entry Operators will be paid an honorarium of Rs 11,000 per month.
Required Documents for application:-
All the required documents to be uploaded while applying online are-
- Scanned Mark Sheets and Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, and Graduate Degree Passes as Educational Qualification Documents.
- Scanning of an Aadhaar Card or Voter Card as Photo ID Proof.
- Scanned secondary school admit card or birth certificate as proof of age.
- Scanned Nationality Certificate (if any).
- Scanned Computer Course Certificate.
- Scanned Work Experience Certificate.
- Scan a color passport-size photo.
- Scanning of applicant’s own signature.
Application Start and End Date:-
The portal for submission of online application forms for the recruitment of staff in the respective vacancies was opened on 29/05/2023 at 11 AM and will remain open till 16/06/2023 at 5 PM.