JEE Advanced Exam Guidelines: The admit card for JEE Advanced exam has been issued. Candidates appearing in the June 4 exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website. The link to download the admit card has been activated on the official website.
All the students will have to carry the admit card in the JEE Advanced exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the admit card. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines given in the admit card after downloading it.
Click on this link to download the admit card – According to the notice, candidates can download the admit card for JEE Advanced 2023 till June 4, 2023, on the official web portal. The exam will be conducted on June 4 in two shifts – morning (9 am to 12 noon) and afternoon (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm). All the preparations regarding the exam have also been completed.
JEE Advanced Exam Guidelines required documents on exam days
Candidates are advised to review the details mentioned on JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card carefully. In case of any mistake, the candidates must contact the concerned Regional Coordinator, IIT Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2023.
- Candidates need to carry admit card’s
- original photo identity proof (any one of the Aadhaar Cards, School/ College/ Institute ID, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN) to the exam center.
- candidates have to reach the exam center 1 hour before.
- Candidates arriving after this will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Day Guidelines by NTA
Here are the important JEE Advanced 2023 instructions related to the ID Card, Admit Card, and Stationeries:
- Candidates must carry the JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof to the exam hall. Failing to do this, you won’t be able to allowed to give the test.
- Visit the exam center one day before the exam and report to the exam hall 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam. This will help you avoid last-minute problems.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allocated to each candidate. You should find yours and occupy the allocated seat only. If you are found to have changed your seat, your candidature will be canceled.
- Students need to carry their own geometry boxes and stationeries.
- Carry a copy of the requested documents on your JEE Advanced exam day and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination center.
- Write your Roll No. on the copy of the documents being submitted.
- Carry an original copy of a valid photo identity proof issued by the government (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card with Photograph, E-Aadhar, Ration Card, Aadhaar Enrollment Number with Photo) to the examination hall.
- Carry PwD Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable).