DRDO JRF Application Link 2023: Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), has released a notification for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellowship.
Advertisement for Walk-In-Interview for the award of Junior Research Fellowship at CAIR, Bengaluru on 29th July 2023.
Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue cutting-edge research in Artificial Intelligence/Advanced Operating Systems under the following fellowships.
Educational Qualification for DRDO JRF Application Link:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Information Science in 1st Division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with valid CSIR-UGC (NET)/GATE qualification
Post Graduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Information Science in 1st Division at both Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
- a) Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms
- b) Knowledge of deep learning architecture, Natural Language Processing, and Python, PyTorch
Proficiency in System Programming and C/C++ c) Experience in utilizing open- source system development frameworks.
Age Limit: (as on the Date of Interview)
What is the age limit for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
28 Years (relaxation for 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST)
What is the salary amount for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Stipend: As per the rules of the funding agencies, at present Rs. 31000/- +HRA per month.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of DRDO CAIR:
How to apply for the recruitment of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) –in detail below;
- Eligible candidates are advised to send duly filled Application Form, as per the format provided along with this Advertisement (downloadable from https://www.drdo.gov.in), by e-mail prior to walk-in interview at jrf.recruitment.bloree@ gmail.com.
- Last date for receipt of application form by e-mail is 21st July 2023. The subject field of the mail must contain “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/HRT/JRF/2023/01” A copy of the duly filled Application form should be brought along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
- The submission of application over e-mal is only for pre-registration of the candidates. Eligible candidates are strongly recommended to pre-register to reduce their registration time on the day of Walk-in-interview.
- However, eligible candidates may directly report, without pre-registration, to the Walk-in-Interview within the stipulated reporting time along with all relevant documents mentioned herein. It may be noted that NO separate acknowledgement, over e-mail or otherwise, will be sent for the pre-registration.
- Only the eligible candidates as per the criteria mentioned in the Table above (Column (d) & (g)) above need to apply.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29th July 2023 (Saturday), Reporting time: 0800-0930 hrs
Venue of Walk-In interview: Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), DRDO Complex, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru – 560093
What is the selection process for the recruitment of DRDO CAIR –in detail below;
On the day of the interview, original certificates/testimonials, and community certificates, if applicable will be screened. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the Walk-in-Interview process.
Written Test will be conducted from 1000 Hrs onwards on 29th July 2023 and only qualified candidates will be interviewed either on the same day i.e. 29th July 2023 or on 30 th July 2023. Candidates are requested to come prepared for the same.
The posts will be offered solely as per the merit list prepared based on the performance in the Interview. In case of refusal of the offer or resignation within one year from the date of publication of the interview result by the selected candidate, the post will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
Important Dates & Links for DRDO JRF Application Link:
Last date of application: 21.07.2023
Official Website of DRDO CAIR: Link
Official Notification: Download