ESIC New Recruitment 2023: ESIC is hiring a part-time contractual Medical Officer – Ayurveda with a monthly salary of Rs 50,000. The position is for 1 year, and there is only 1 vacancy available for UR candidates.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 states that candidates up to 35 years of age with a degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The application fee for submitting the application form is Rs 500 (via DD). Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview conducted by the selection board.
Post Name and Vacancies for ESIC Recruitment 2023
As mentioned in the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official notification, ESIC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Medical Officer – Ayurveda post on a part-time contractual basis. There is only 01 vacancy available for the above-mentioned job post, which is available for UR candidates.
Based on the official notification for ESIC Recruitment 2023, the following qualifications are required to apply for this post:
- Candidates should have a degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university or faculty or council of India medicine or statutory state board under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970
- Candidates should have enrollment in the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2023
As given in the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official notification, the candidate’s upper age limit to apply for the above-mentioned job post is 35 years as of 15th June 2023.
According to the official notification for ESIC Recruitment 2023, the selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 50,000. Candidates will not be given any other allowances apart from their salary.
Application Fee for ESIC Recruitment 2023
In accordance with the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates willing to apply will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500 (through a DD drawn in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No.1’). The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates and Ex-servicemen.
Job Tenure for ESIC Recruitment 2023
As per the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official notification, the selected candidate will be employed on a part-time contractual basis for 1 year.
Job Description for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Based on the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official notification, the selected candidate will have to work 5 hours per day and six days a week at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K. Nagar, Chennai. The selected candidate will have to join immediately after receipt of the offer of engagement.
According to the official notification, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the interview before the selection board. The successful’s candidate result will be displayed on the official website and the same will be communicated through email. The walk-in interview will be held at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K. Nagar, Chennai.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Recruitment 2023 requires applicants to follow these steps:
- Obtain the official application form from the notification.
- Fill in the application form accurately and completely.
- Gather all necessary documents to prove eligibility, including degrees, certificates, and age proof.
- Attend the walk-in interview on the specified date, i.e., 15/06/2023.
- Report to the interview venue between 9 AM and 11 AM for document verification.
- Candidates arriving after 11 AM will not be allowed to enter.
- Only after document verification, candidates will be permitted to participate in the walk-in interview.