TATA Power Recruitment 2023 (Engineer Trainee): TATA Power Company Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. The name of the post is Engineer Trainee (Various Departments).
TATA POWER recruits people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive.
Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to TATA POWER in any way. TATA POWER, as a policy, does not conduct Off Campus Drive. However, job seekers can login to the official website of TCS iON, register and apply for any job openings on the website without any reference to information on third-party portals.
The name of the various posts are –
- Engineer Trainee – Computer Science IT
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical
What is the educational qualification for the applications of TATA Power –in detail below;
For Engineer Trainee – Computer Science IT –
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Computer Engineering
- Master of Engineering (M.E) – Computer Science & Engineering
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post
- Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g. B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years)
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation –
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical –
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of Diploma (Electrical) and would graduate in 2023.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of TATA Power:
Find Job Openings: Visit the TATA Power website or job portals to search for current job openings. Look for positions that match your skills and interests.
Submit Your Application:
Once you find a suitable position, click on the job listing to view more details. Follow the instructions to submit your application. This may involve filling out an online application form or uploading your resume and other required documents.
Wait for Screening:
After submitting your application, TATA Power’s HR team will screen your profile. They will review your qualifications, skills, and experience to determine if you are a good fit for the position.
If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview. This could be a telephone or face-to-face interview. The interview may involve discussing your experience, skills, and how you can contribute to TATA Power.
Complete Assessment Tests:
Depending on the role, you may be required to undergo assessment tests. These tests can assess your technical knowledge, aptitude, or specific skills related to the job.
Receive a Job Offer:
If you successfully pass the interviews and assessment tests, TATA Power may extend a job offer to you. The offer will include details about your salary, benefits, and other terms of employment.
Once you accept the job offer, you will go through the onboarding process. This involves completing the necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and receiving any additional training required for your role.
Important Dates & Links:
Engineer Trainee – Computer Science IT: Apply (Last date 6th August 2023)
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation: Apply (Last date 31st July 2023)
Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical: Apply (Last date 22nd August 2023)