NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023: NLC India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of PAPs of Neyveli Units as Industrial Trainees.
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise invites applications through online mode exclusively from Project Affected Persons (PAPs) of NLCIL, Neyveli Units for providing training in NLCIL, Neyveli Units.
The name of the posts is -Industrial Trainee [Specialised Mining Equipment (SME) Operations] and Industrial Trainee (Mines & Mines Support Services). Duration of training 3 years.
Educational Qualification for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of NCL India Ltd –in detail below;
For Industrial Trainee [Specialised Mining Equipment (SME) Operations] –
Not less than Full-time Diploma in an Engineering course of minimum 3 years duration*
Industrial Trainee (Mines & Mines Support Services) –
ITI – Fitter or Turner or Electrician or Welding or MMV or Diesel Mechanic or Tractor Mechanic or Civil or Foundry or Cable Jointing Trades with NAC Certification.
- * All Diploma / Degree in Engineering should have been acquired through Full Time mode of study, recognized by the AICTE/UGC/State Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks in Educational Qualification: 50% (Aggregate) in the case of UR, EWS& OBC and 40% (Aggregate) in the case of SC / ST.
- Relaxation in Minimum Qualifying percentage of marks to SC/ST candidates is not applicable for consideration against unreserved posts.
- Candidates who have passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by AICTE or UGC or NCVT or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
What is the age limit for the applications of NCL India Ltd –in detail below;
The crucial date for a claim of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS status for upper age limit, reservation, etc., where not specified otherwise, will be the first of the month in which the notification is issued (i.e. 01/06/2023).
- UR/EWS – 37 Years
- OBC(NCL) -40 Years
- SC/ST -42 Years
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of NCL India Ltd –in detail below;
Industrial Trainee [Specialised Mining Equipment (SME)Operations] –
- 18,000/- (1st year)
- 20,000/- (2nd year)
- 22,000/- (3rd year)
Industrial Trainee (Mines & Mines Support Services) –
- 14,000/- (1st year)
- 16,000/- (2nd year)
- 18,000/- (3rd year)
Place of Training:
Trainees will be posted to any Place / Area / Unit of NLC India Limited, Neyveli for training
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of NCL India Limited 2023:
How to apply for the recruitment of NCL India Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of NCL: Link
- Secondly, click on “Apply Online”
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
- High-quality recent Passport size Colour photograph (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height, taken after 01/01/2023 in a professional studio)
- Good quality image of the candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- SSLC/10th Std./ Matriculation Certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications i.e. Provisional Certificate or Diploma/Degree Certificate in Engineering Course (or) ITI Certificate with NAC Certificate
- Consolidated or Semester/Year wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order (with proof for calculation of percentage)
- Copy of Community Certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS categories.
- Certificates / Documents to be uploaded by PAPs to establish their eligibility (refer para
PAP Eligibility Certificate in the prescribed format (enclosed) issued by the Head of Land Department, NLCIL, Neyveli.
Copy of award [12(2) Notice] or 3 (1) / 3 (2) notification duly certified by the land department of NLCIL.
If the awardee is not alive, death certificate of awardee , legal heir certificate and notarized consent of all other legal heirs.
If the awardee is alive, notarized consent of Awardee & family members.
- In case of True Certificate issued by DRO (instead of original 12 (2) Notice), to be uploaded along with documents as at para 10.4 in a single pdf file
- Other documents ‘if any’ in support of their credentials
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of NCL India Limited –in detail below;
- Selection of applicants for training shall be through a written test.
- Final selection will be in the order of merit based on the overall total score of marks obtained in selection by the candidates, with due reservation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / EWS categories.
- In case of tie at cut-off level, (i.e.) more than one candidate scoring same marks (out of 100) at cut-off level, such cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- 1 Date of Birth of the candidates, senior most candidate(s) by age will be placed higher;
- 2 Alphabetical order of first name of the candidates
Allocation of Training slots for PAPs:
- 25% of the slots for training will be allocated in respect of awardees for whom the awards have been passed before 01-01-2014.
- 25% of the slots for training will be allocated in respect of awardees for whom the awards have been passed from 01-01-2014 to 30-06-2022.
- 50% of the slots for training will be allocated in respect of awardees for whom the awards have been passed from 01-07-2022 onwards.
- Awardees of land awards passed prior to 30-06-1989 will not be eligible to apply for the training scheme.
Important Dates & Links for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 08.07.2023
Official Website of NCL: LINK
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download