ECIL New Recruitment 2023: ECIL is hiring for Project Engineer, Technical Officer, and Assistant Project positions on a contractual basis for 1 year, extendable up to 4 years. The monthly salary can go up to Rs. 31,000. The selection will be based on interviews scheduled for 14th-16th June 2023. There are 47 vacancies available.
Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Advertisement No.||No. 09/ 2023|
|Job Name||Technical Officer, Project Engineer & Assistant Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Karnataka/ New Delhi/ Maharashtra/ Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs. 24500 to Rs. 55000|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||14.06.2023 to 16.06.2023|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for ECIL Jobs
- Applicants should have completed a Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in a relevant discipline from a recognized board/ university.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
- PE: 33 years.
- Technical Officer: 30 years.
- APE: 25 years.
- Refer to notification for age relaxation.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of qualification, relevant experience & personal interview.
Salary for ECIL Recruitment 2023:
As mentioned in the official notification of ECIL recruitment 2023, the monthly salary is given below
For Project Engineer-
- 1st year- Rs. 40,000
- 2nd year- Rs. 50,000
- 3rd year- Rs. 55,000
- 4th year- Rs. 12,000 (Rs. 3,600 towards Mediclaim policy upon submission of proof and remaining balance for attire allowances after finishing at least 6 months term from the date of joining) during the initial stint.
For Technical Officer-
- 1st year- Rs. 25,000
- 2nd year- Rs. 28,000
- 3rd and 4th year- Rs. 31,000
For Assistant Project Engineer-
- 1st year- Rs. 24,500
- 2nd year- Rs. 26,950
- 3rd and 4th year- Rs. 30,000
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of ECIL recruitment 2023 notification, interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and should appear for an interview along with original certificates and relevant documents.