Group-C Clerk Recruitment: I am going to discuss the recruitment notification published by an organization under the central government where no specific percentage of marks is prescribed for the marks obtained in higher secondary or graduation level while applying for the job. You can definitely apply for jobs here only if you have passed your higher secondary or graduation degree in Ekchan. So without further delay let’s know about this recruitment process in detail.
NAME OF EMPLOYING ORGANIZATION AND VACANCIES:-
Central Government D/o Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation, National Water Development Agency under the Ministry of Jal Shakti has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ including other vacancies. The vacancies that will be filled through this recruitment process as per the official notification are-
- Lower Division Clerk
- Stenographer Grade II
- Upper Division Clerk
- Draftsman Grade III
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Required Educational Qualification as per the post:-
The educational qualifications required to apply for the above vacancies are (Group-C Clerk Recruitment)-
Lower Division Clerk-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have passed a higher secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Also should have the ability to type 35 English words and 30 Hindi words per minute on the computer. Also, if an applicant has experience in working with each application under MS Office, he/she will get preference.
Stenographer Grade II-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have passed a higher secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Also should have the ability to type 80 words per minute on a computer.
Upper Division Clerk-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have completed the degree course from any recognized university. Also, if an applicant has experience in working with each application under MS Office, he/she will get preference.
Draftsman Grade III-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have a certificate of Completion of ITI or a Diploma Course in Draftsman Ship from any recognized institute or university.
Junior Accounts Officer-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have completed a degree course in the commerce department from any recognized institution or university. Also should have at least 3 years of working experience in the Cash and Accounts Department in any Government Office/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body.
Junior Engineer (Civil)-
To apply for this post, the job seeker must have completed a diploma course in Civil Engineering or an equivalent subject from any recognized university. However, if an applicant has completed a degree course in Civil Engineering or an equivalent subject, then he will get priority in this case.
In order to apply for the above vacancies, except for Junior Accounts Officer, the age of applicant must be between 18-27 years. And for the post of Junior Accounts Officer, the age of the applicant should be between 21-30 years. But as per government rules SC and ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years, OBC candidates 3 years, and PwBD candidates 10-15 years.
35,400-1,12,400 per month and Stenographer Grade II, Upper Division Clerk among the candidates who applied for the above vacancies who will eventually be employed on their own merit. , Draftsman Grade III employees will be paid Rs 25,500-81,100 per month and Lower Division Clerk employees will be paid Rs 19,900-63,200 per month.
Job aspirants must apply online to apply for the above vacancies. And here’s how to do it-
- First, visit the official website of the concerned organization www.nwda.gov.in.
- Then click on the link provided for registration and first complete the registration with your name, address, valid email id, and phone number.
- Once the registration is done, a User Id and Password will be given by the concerned organization and you have to log in with that.
- After that, a new window will open in the form of application format, fill the form with the required information according to the specified place and click on the Next Button.
- After that one by one, the applicant has to scan and upload all other necessary documents including educational qualification documents required for the post for which he wants to apply, and click on Next Button again.
- Finally, General category candidates pay 890 rupees, and SC, ST, and PWD candidates pay 550 rupees online and click submit button to complete the application.
- Finally, take a printout of this application form and the receipt copy of the application fee and keep it with yourself.
All the required documents to be submitted along with the application form are-
- Scanned secondary school admit card or birth certificate as proof of age.
- Scanning of Aadhaar Card and Voter Card.
- Scan his mark sheet and certificate if any other educational qualification including secondary, higher secondary, and graduate degrees.
- Scan the cast certificate if any.
- Scanning of Work Experience Certificate.
- Scanning of proof of physical disability in case of physically challenged candidates.
- One copy of a color passport-size photo scanned.
- Scanning of applicant’s own signature.
- Scanning of computer course certificates for the posts where it is required.
Selection Process of Group-C Clerk Recruitment:-
After completing the online application process the applied candidates will first be called for a 100 marks computer-based test. Those who clear this test will be shortlisted and called for the second stage test i.e. Interview and Computer Skill Test. A final merit list is prepared based on the total marks obtained by combining these two steps and accordingly those who are considered eligible will be appointed to the job.
Online portal for submission of application forms through online for the above vacancies published by National Water Development Agency under Ministry of Jal Shakti, D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Central Government from last 18/03/2023 has opened and will remain open till 17/04/2023 midnight.
- OFFICIAL NOTICE: CLICK HERE