HAL Recruitment Diploma BE/B.Tech: HAL is seeking eligible Indian candidates for Apprenticeship training under the Apprentice Act 1961. Openings are available in various trades like Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, and more. Candidates must have passed their diploma/degree between 2019 and 2023. Those with pending back papers or awaited supplementary exam results are not eligible to apply.
HAL Recruitment Diploma BE/B.Tech 2023
Age criteria 18-26 years with relaxation for SC/ST (5 yrs), OBC (3 yrs), and PWD (10 yrs). Selection based on 100% merit of aggregate marks in relevant diploma/degree. Apply via post before 04.08.2023 with complete documents. Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
Post Name and Vacancies for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, the company is hiring for graduate/General Graduate Trainee & Diploma Technical & Technician for Apprentices for the year 2023-24 under the Apprentices Act-1961.
Qualification Required for HAL Recruitment 2023:
Mention below is the qualification required for HAL Recruitment 2023:
- Engineering: Candidates should have 4 years OR 3 years of Diploma BE/B. Tech in Mechanical / Civil/Electronics/ Chemical/ Computer/ Aeronautical/A.M.E Engineering from any Recognised Board University.
- Library Science: Candidates should have a 1-year degree or 2 years Diploma in Library Science from any recognized board/university.
- Pharmacy: Candidates should have a 2-year diploma degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university board/ university.
- MOM & SP: Candidates should have a 2-year diploma degree in MOM & SP from any recognized university board/ university.
- B.Com, BSc, or BBA: Candidates should have 3 years of degree in B.Com, BSc, or BBA degree from any recognized university board/ university.
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Candidates should have a 2-year diploma degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from any recognized university board/ university.
Candidates must have passed a diploma/degree in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. Candidates with pending back papers or whose supplementary exam results are awaited shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates applying for the job mentioned above post should have crossed the age of 18 years and the maximum age limit for this job post is 26 years. The age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 Years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment Diploma BE/B.Tech:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates will be selected on a 100% merit basis considering 100% weightage of the total. Aggregate marks secured in the diploma/degree/diploma in MOM &SP Examination.
Documents Required for HAL Recruitment 2023:
Mention below is the list of documents candidates have to attach with the application form:
- Copy of SSLC marks card
- Copy of Diploma/Degree Mark Sheet/Internet Download Sheets.
- Copy of Diploma Degree
- Copy of BOAT Portal Registration for Diploma/Degree.
- Copy of Aadhar card and Pan Card.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Copy of Caste Certificate/PWD certificate
- Copy of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, interested and eligible candidates have to send their duly filled application along with all relevant documents through a post at the address mentioned below on or before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The Chief Manager (technical Training Institute)
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
Transport Aircraft Division
Post Office- Chakeri
Distt.- Kanpur, Pin Code- 208008.
The application should reach on or before 04.08.2023. An incomplete application or the application received after the last date will be summarily REJECTED.