India Post Recruitment 2023:India Post has initiated online registration for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment on dopsqr.cept.gov.in. Eligible sportspersons can apply from November 10 to December 9, 2023. There are 1899 vacancies for Group ‘C’ posts.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Body||Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date of Application||to be released|
|Last Date to Apply||to be released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
India Post Eligibility Criteria 2023
For the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computers.
Postman / Mail Guard:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above,
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive two–wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of the license.
Multi Tasking Staff:-
10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the Sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented their university in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the Sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
India Post Age Limit 2023
- Postal Assistant – 18-27 years
- Sorting Assistant – 18-27 years
- Postman – 18-27 years
- Mail Guard – 18-27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18-25 years
Selection Process for India Posts Jobs 2023
A merit list will be prepared by the India Post on the basis of information provided in the online application portal.
How to Apply for India Posts Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode at “https://dopsportsrecruitment.in” giving the order of preference for both cadres (i.e. Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff) as well as Postal Circles.
- Rs. 100/-
India Post Notification 2023
The candidates can download the notification from the official website. The notification contains all the details related to recruitment such as vacancy break up, eligibility, and other details.