SSB Recruitment 2023 270: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is inviting online applications for CT (GD) positions under the sports quota, with 270+ seats available. Applicants must be 18-23 years old, have at least a Matriculation qualification, and can apply on the official website. Monthly compensation is up to Rs.69100. The application fee is Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS, while SC/ST/Female candidates are exempt. Apply online before the deadline; other modes are not accepted.
Post Name and Vacancies for SSB Recruitment 2023:
In accordance with the official notification of SSB Recruitment 2023, there are 272 vacancies for the post of CT (GD) under sports quota for male and female candidates.
Age Limit for SSB Recruitment 2023:
To Apply for SSB Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 23 years.
Qualification for SSB Recruitment 2023:
The required qualifications for applying to SSB Recruitment 2023 are described below-
- The candidate should have a Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Players who have represented in any recognized International events representing the country. OR
- Players represented a State/UT in the Senior or Junior level National championship. OR
- Players represented a University in an Inter-University competition. OR
- Players represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools. OR
- Players were awarded the National Award in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Salary for SSB Recruitment 2023:
The candidates who are selected for SSB Recruitment 2023 will be given a monthly salary on Level 03 of the pay matrix (Rs.21700-Rs.69100) as per the 7th CPC and other allowances as admissible in the force.
Selection Process for SSB Recruitment 2023:
The selection of SSB Recruitment 2023 will be determined on the basis of the following 2 stages as mentioned below-
- Stage-I- The candidates with International participation/medal winners and National medal winners up to 3rd place.
- Stage II– The second stage of recruitment will be conducted for other eligible candidates if vacancies remain unfilled after the selection of candidates having medals/ participations in International and medals winners in national competitions up to 3rd place.
Examination Fee for SSB Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who belong to UR/OBC/EWS categories will have to pay Rs.100 as an application fee for applying to SSB Recruitment 2023. The SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2023 270:
According to the official notification of SSB Recruitment 2023, candidates who are suitable and appropriate can apply online through the official website of SSB on or before the closing date. The other mode of application will not be accepted.
The last date for submitting the online application is after 30 days from the publication advertisement in Employment News.