Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Today, September 25, is the last date to apply for recruitment to the post of Tradesman Mate at the HQ Andaman and Nicobar Command, Indian Navy. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website of ANC Command karmic.andaman.gov.in/HQANC.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 362 vacancies out of which 338 posts are for Tradesman Mate and 24 vacancies are for Tradesman Mate for NAD, Dollygunj.
- Age limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 25 years, as of September 25, 2023. Upper age limit relaxations are applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: A candidate must have qualified Class 10 from a recognized Board/ Institution and must possess a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Steps to apply for the Indian Navy vacancies
- Visit the official website karmic.andaman.gov.in/HQANC
- Click on the Recruitment notice and go through it
- Now click on the Application link
- Fill out the form, upload the necessary documents, and submit
- Download the completed form
- Take a printout for future reference
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Candidates will be shortlisted based on a Written examination and a Document Verification process. The written exam for this recruitment will be conducted in Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.