Mumbai Railway Project Engineer Recruitment 2023: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer on contract. Total of 20 vacancies.
MRVC is looking for dynamic and result-oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in the Mumbai Suburban Area on contract basis.
Educational Qualification for Mumbai Railway Project Engineer Recruitment:
What are the educational qualifications for the applications of MRVC –in detail below;
Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 60% marks from recognized (AICTE) University.
Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the university but only CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA is awarded, same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard.
Rounding off percentage will not be acceptable under any circumstances for considering eligibility e.g. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Candidates having Post Graduation in relevant field of Engineering/Construction Management will have added advantage.
What is the age limit for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
The upper age should not exceed 30 years as on the date of issue of Vacancy Notification. Age relaxation shall be applicable as under:
SC and ST candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years.
OBC candidates -Relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
What are the documents required for the application of DRDO –in detail below;
- Copies of certificate in proof of qualification
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate in the prescribed format (in case of EWS candidates)
- Two passport size recent photographs.
- Copy of document regarding experience, last served and others.
- NOC (if employed with any Government departments)
- Character certificate
What is the salary amount for the engagement of MRVC –in detail below;
Basic Pay Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Application Procedure for Mumbai Railway Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Firstly, download the application form (last page of official notification)
- Secondly, fill up the application form
- Thirdly, attach all the documents with the application form
- The candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on any date during 25.09.23 to 29.09.23 according to their convenience.
Registration Time: 10.00 hrs to 11.30 hrs only on the date of walk-in-interview.
Date: 25.09.23 to 29.09.23
Venue: Manager (HR), MRVC Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Churchgate Railway Station Building, Munbai-40020.
Mode of Selection: Walk-In-Interview
Official Website: Link
Official Notification: Download