Aikyashree Scholarship College Renewal: The Aikyashree Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship scheme launched by the West Bengal Government in 2013. The scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically weaker sections of society who are pursuing higher education in West Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship College Renewal Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Belonging To Minority Communities In West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For Higher Education|
|Department||West Bengal Minority Development And Finance Corporation|
Aikyashree Scholarships: A List of Scholarships
Under the Aikyashree scholarship scheme, the West Bengal government gives five different types of scholarships to minority students in West Bengal so that they can continue their studies. The following is a list of scholarships: –
- WB pre-matric scholarship
- Hindi scholarship scheme
- WB post matric scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda merit cum means scholarship
- Bigyani Kanya MedhaBritti scholarship.
Eligibility for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
To be eligible for Aikyashree scholarship renewal, students must meet the following criteria:
- They must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- They must belong to a family with an annual income of less than INR 6 lakh.
- They must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the previous academic year.
- They must be pursuing a full-time degree course in a recognized college or university in West Bengal.
Required Documents for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
The following documents are required for Aikyashree scholarship renewal:
- A duly filled and signed application form.
- A copy of the student’s previous mark sheet.
- A copy of the student’s income certificate.
- A copy of the student’s caste certificate (if applicable).
- A copy of the student’s bank account details.
Online Application Process for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
To renew the Aikyashree scholarship online, students must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Minority Development Finance Corporation (WBMDFC).
- Click on the “Aikyashree Scholarship” link.
- Click on the “Renew Scholarship” link.
- Enter your login details and log in.
- Fill in the application form carefully and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Renewal Process for Aikyashree Scholarship
The renewal process for the Aikyashree scholarship is as follows:
- Students must submit a renewal application form to the WBMDFC before the last date.
- The WBMDFC will verify the student’s eligibility and approve or reject the application.
- If the application is approved, the scholarship will be credited to the student’s bank account.
Last Date for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2023
- State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2023
- Merit-cum-Means (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2023
- Post Matric (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2023
- Pre Matric (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2023
Amount of Aikyashree Scholarship
The amount of the Aikyashree scholarship varies depending on the student’s income and the course they are pursuing. However, the scholarship amount is generally between INR 10,000 and INR 20,000 per year.
Benefits of the Aikyashree Scholarship
The Aikyashree scholarship provides a number of benefits to students, including:
- It helps students to cover the cost of their education.
- It motivates students to perform well academically.
- It encourages students from economically weaker sections of society to pursue higher education.
The Aikyashree scholarship is a valuable scheme that helps students from economically weaker sections of society to pursue higher education. Students who are eligible for the scholarship should ensure that they apply for renewal before the last date.
Aikyashree Scholarship Portal All Link
|Online Apply for 2023-24||Visit|
|Application Status Check||Visit|
|WBMDFC Payment status||Check|