ECIL Recruitment 2023 Notification: ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, is hiring ITI Trade Apprentices in various trades. There are 484 vacancies, including 20 for PWD candidates with a disability of 40% or more. The Apprenticeship training is for 12 months, starting in November 2023. Selected candidates will receive a monthly wage based on two categories.
ECIL Educational Qualification 2023: Overview
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of posts||484|
|Opening date for online application||September 25, 2023|
|Closing date for online application||October 10, 2023|
|Jobs type||Govt jobs|
ECIL Recruitment 2023: Age Limit (as of 31.10.2023)
Minimum 18 Years
The category-wise upper age limit will be as below-
- General Candidates-25 Years
- OBC- 28 years
- SC/ST- 30 years
- Check the notification link for details of the relaxation in the age limit.
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
The application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Online Registration Start Date||25/09/2023 (10:00 hrs)|
|Online Registration Last Date||10/10/2023 (16:00 hrs)|
|Documents Verification Date||16/10/2023 to 21/10/2023|
|Completion of Joining formalities||31/10/2023|
|Start Date of Training||01/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 484 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. The post-wise and category-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the post name, category name, and the number of vacancies. Check the vacancies below.
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Total Seats||UR||EWS (Part of UR)||OBC||SC||ST|
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Register using a valid email and mobile number.
- After completing the registration visit www.ecil.co.in
- Click Careers ->e-Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Apply online between 25/09/2023 to 10/10/2023.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.