BEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Walk-In Selection (Written Test) for Apprenticeship Training of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders).
Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna and India’s premier professional electronics, multi-unit, multi-product, Public sector Company under The Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. BEL, Bengaluru complex is engaging Diploma Candidates to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of ONE YEAR under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region in the following graduation streams.
Diploma Branch –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Commercial Practice
Walk-In Selection Date: 27TH SEP 2023 (Wednesday) Time: 10.00 AM
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for BEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
- Candidate’s domicile must be from the Southern Region (Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala & Pondicherry) only.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-01-2021.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.
- Minimum Percentage in Diploma for General & OBC candidates should be 50% & above. For SC/ST candidates minimum Percentage in Technician should be 40% & above.
- Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Apprenticeship Training under NATS or NAPS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
Salary Amount for BEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of BEL -in detail below;
The monthly stipend will be Rs.12,500/-
Information to Candidates:
- Canteen facility & Transport facility will be provided on chargeable basis.
- Hostel Accomodation (on shared basis) will be provided on chargeable basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for selection process.
- Candidates must produce ORIGINAL Diploma Certificates / Marks Cards issued by competent authority at the time of verification.
- Suppression of facts & furnishing false information will lead to disqualification/Rejection of candidate.
- For further information contact HR/CLD Email ID- [email protected]
Selection is purely on the basis of the merit of the marks secured in the written test.
Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by the publishing of the list of selected candidates in the BEL Website.
Important Dates & Links:
Official Website of BEL: Link
Official Notification: Download
Walk-in-Interview Date: 27TH SEP 2023
WALK–IN SELECTION VENUE for BEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
CENTRE FOR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT (CLD)
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
BENGALURU – 560 013