Indian Navy Recruitment Application: The Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried eligible men and unmarried women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for a course commencing Jun 2024 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in till October 29.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024: Highlights
Here are some of the highlights for Indian Navy SSC officer 2024:
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Post name||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|Education Qualification||B.E/ B.tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/MBA|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of application SSB Interview Document Verification Medical Examination|
|Course Commence||June 2024|
Indian Navy Recruitment Application: Eligibility Criteria
- General Service (GS[X])/Hydro Cadre, Air Traffic Controller (ATC), Naval Air Operations Officer (formerly Observer), Pilot, Logistics: BE/B.Tech in any discipline
- Education: MSc. in relevant subject
- Engineering Branch (General Service [GS]), Electrical Branch (General Service [GS]), Naval Constructor: B.E/B.Tech with 60% in a relevant subject.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2024: Vacancy Details
- General Service (GS[X])/Hydro Cadre: 40 posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): 8 posts
- Naval Air Operations Officer (formerly Observer): 18 posts
- Pilot: 20 posts
- Logistics: 20 posts
- Education: 18 posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service [GS]): 30 posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service [GS]): 50 posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2024: How to apply
- Visit the official website, joinindianavy.gov.in
- click on the Apply Online link available on the homepage.
- A new window will appear on the screen where candidates will have to choose the correspondence state, followed by the captcha.
- Now, generate login credentials by registering yourself on the website.
- Once registration is done, log in and fill out the application form by adding all the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, and pay the registration fee.
- Cross-check all the details before submitting the Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment application form.
Indian Navy Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria depend on the post for which you are applying. Check out the educational qualifications for all branches.
- For the Executive branch: Candidates must possess BE/B.tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
- For Education Branch: Candidates must have secured 60% marks in M.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- For Technical Branch: Candidates possessing BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation; Marine; Instrumentation; Production; Aeronautical; Industrial Engineering & Management; Control Engg; Aero Space; Automobiles; Metallurgy; Mechatronics; Instrumentation & Control.
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here