MHA IB Recruitment 2023:The Intelligence Bureau (IB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), is hiring for 677 positions of Security Assistant (SA)-Motor Transport (Driver) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The application process starts on October 14 and ends on November 13, 2023. Eligible candidates can apply at mha.gov.in.
MHA IB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam conducting body||Intelligence Bureau|
|Exam name||IB SA and MTS exam|
|Post name||Security Assistant-Motor Transport and MTS|
|Location||All over India|
|Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
IB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for MHA IB Recruitment 2022 are as follows.
|Apply online begins on||14 October|
|Last date to apply online for IB Recruitment 2023||13 November|
|Exam Date||To be released|
IB SA and MTS Vacancy 2023
The officials aim to fill 677 vacancies through this recruitment drive. Out of these, 362 vacancies are reserved for Security Assistant-Motor Transport posts and 315 for Multitasking Staff. Download the official notification to know the category-wise IB Vacancy 2023.
IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidate must have passed the Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognized board to fulfill the IB Recruitment Qualification criteria.
IB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: For Security Assistant/Executive post, the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years. On the other hand, the upper age limit is capped at 25 years for Multitasking Staff.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website at mha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the IB
- A new webpage will open. Register yourself to generate the login ID and password.
- Log in with the registration ID and password you received on your email ID or phone number.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and other documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per your category before submitting the application form.
- Download the IB Recruitment 2023 application form and take a printout for future reference.
IB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Shortlisting of candidates will be based on aggregate performance in written exams, descriptive tests, and driving skill tests. Listed below are the stages of IB Recruitment 2023 that candidates need to qualify to get recruited as SA and MTS in the Intelligence Bureau.
- Tier 1: Written Exam for all posts
- Tier 2: Descriptive Test for MTS/Gen Posts and Driving Skill Test for SA/MTS Posts only.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination