IRCTC Job Vacancy 2023: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in IRCTC/South Zone.
IRCTC/South Zone invites applications for engagement as apprentice trainees under the Apprenticeship Act in the trades mentioned below as a measure of skill building initiative for the nation as detailed below –
The name of the various Trades are –
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Executive Procurement
- HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management
- Executive –HR
- Human Resource Training
- Media Coordinator
Educational Qualification for IRCTC Job Vacancy:
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of IRCTC –in detail below;
Candidates must have possessed the required educational qualifications and should have passed Matriculation Examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – Matriculation & ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT
Executive Procurement – Graduation pursuing in Commerce/ CA Inter/Supply Chain or Similar
HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management – Graduate (in any discipline)
Executive –HR – Graduate (in any discipline)
Human Resource Training – Graduate pursuing
Media Coordinator – Graduate pursuing (Any)
What is the age limit for the applications of IRCTC -in detail below;
Upper age limit as on 01.04.2023
Age limit: 15 to 25 years (Relaxation to SC/ST-5 yrs, OBC-3 yrs, ExService Man10 yrs, PwBD-10 yrs)
Place of Posting:
Anywhere in Tamil Nadu, Kerala & Karnataka under the jurisdiction of IRCTC South Zone.
What is the salary amount for the applications of IRCTC –in detail below;
|Category||Prescribed minimum amount of stipend|
|School pass-outs (class 5th – class 9th)||Rs 5000/- per month|
|School pass-outs (class 10th)||Rs 6000/- per month|
|School pass-outs (class 12th)||Rs 7000/- per month|
|National or State Certificate holder||Rs 7000/- per month|
|Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions)||Rs 7000/- per month|
|Technician apprentice or diploma holder in any stream or Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions)||Rs 8000/- per month|
|Graduates apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream||Rs 9000/- per month|
Required Documents for IRCTC Job Vacancy:
What are the documents required for the applications of IRCTC –in detail below;
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet and ITI standard mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants. vi. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants.
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate, in case of applicants applied against ExServicemen quota.
- Applicants are required to submit hard copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 4.5)
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of IRCTC:
How to apply for the recruitment of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of IRCTC: Link
- Secondly, click on the application link (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the details of the application
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of IRCTC –in detail below;
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation examination. In case of a grading system of marking then average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
In case of two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
Final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list.
The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
The tentative schedule will be advised through mail. Applicants are advised to be in readiness at short notice to report to concerned office for Document/Certificate Verification.
Important Dates & Links for IRCTC Job Vacancy :
Last date of application: 15.07.2023
Official Website of IRCTC: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download