IREL Recruitment 2023:Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) under the Central Govt has recently published a recruitment notification for many vacancies. All the job seekers in the country can apply here. Aspirants can easily apply online at home. In today’s report, important information regarding this appointment is detailed below.
|Employing agency||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Application is over||November 14, 2023|
IREL Recruitment 2023
Post Name- As per the official notification of IREL Recruitment 2023, the posts that will be recruited here are –
- Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Junior Supervisor (Chemical)
- Junior Supervisor (Admin)
- Mining Mate
- Mining Surveyor
- Mining Foreman
- Supervisor (Electrical)
- Supervisor (Civil)
- Supervisor (Finance)
There are a total of 9 types of posts. Different qualifications are sought for each post. Click to download and read the official notification carefully to learn about the qualifications and professional experience required for a particular post.
Job seekers with a minimum age of 18 years to a maximum of 33 years can apply here. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per government rules.
Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari, Junior Supervisor (Chemical), Junior Supervisor (Admin), Mining Mate, and Mining Surveyor will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month and Rs. Supervisor (Civil) and supervisor (Finance) posts will be paid Rs.26,500/- to Rs.72,000/- per month.
How to apply to Indian Rare Earths Limited?
Admitted candidates have to apply here completely online. The online application procedure is as follows –
- First of all, go to the official website of IREL www.irel.co.in, and click on the APPLY ONLINE link in the Careers section.
- Then fill in all the information and complete the registration.
- After registration, you have to log in with an ID password.
- Then the online application form should be filled out correctly, along with the necessary documents that should be uploaded.
- The application fee has to be submitted online.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application.
- At the end of the online application take a printout copy of the application and keep it with you for the future.
Eligible candidates will be recruited through a Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test.
Application fee for General (UR), EWS, and OBC (NCL) candidates is Rs.500/-. However, SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM candidates need not deposit any application fee. Application fees can be deposited online while applying online.
Important Dates (IREL Recruitment 2023)
|Application is over||14/11/2023|