JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card (OUT): The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is one of the most prestigious engineering entrance exams in India. It serves as the gateway for admission into the renowned Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other prestigious engineering colleges.
As the JEE Advanced 2023 examination date approaches on 4th June 2023, the admit cards have been released.
In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to download the JEE Advanced 2023 admit card and highlight its significance in the examination process.
JEE Advanced 2023 Examination Date:
|JEE (Advanced) 2023 Examination||Sunday, June 04, 2023|
Paper 1: 09:00-12:00 IST
Paper 2: 14:30-17:30 IST
JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card:
The JEE Advanced admit card is a crucial document that serves as proof of identity and eligibility for candidates appearing in the examination.
It contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, examination center details, and exam timings. The admit card is mandatory for entry into the examination hall, and candidates without a valid admit card will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
Steps to Download the JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card:
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download their JEE Advanced 2023 admit card:
- Firstly: Visit the official JEE Advanced website: https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- Secondly: Locate and click on the link for downloading the admit card.
- Thirdly: Enter the required details, including JEE Advanced 2023 registration number, date of birth, and password.
- Fourthly: Verify the entered information and click on the “Submit” button.
- After that: The JEE Advanced admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Then: Carefully review all the details mentioned on the admit card, including personal information and examination center details.
- At last: Download the admit card and take multiple printouts for future reference.
Important Instructions for JEE Advanced Examination:
Verification: Candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card, such as their name, photograph, and signature, are accurate. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the JEE Advanced authorities immediately.
Identity Proof: Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid photo identity proof, such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID, or PAN Card, to the examination center.
Admit Card Preservation: Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe even after the examination as it may be required during the counseling and admission process.
Reporting Time: Candidates should reach the examination center well in advance to complete the necessary security checks and formalities.
Prohibited Items: Candidates are not allowed to carry electronic gadgets, study material, or any other prohibited items into the examination hall. It is important to read and adhere to the guidelines mentioned on the admit card.