JEXPO and VOCLET Exam Date 2023: West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTVESD) has released a notification for the announcement of the exam date of 2023 JEXPO & VOCLET.
- JEXPO (For admission to 1st year of Diploma Courses)
- VOCLET (For admission to 2nd year of Diploma Courses)
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) holds the responsibility of carrying out Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) and VOCLET exams in the state for admission in diploma courses being offered by different polytechnic institutes recognized by the council.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will release the JEXPO/ VOCLET Application Form 2023 on the official site in February 2023.
Thousands of students will be appearing for the West Bengal JEXPO and VOCLET examinations.
JEXPO and VOCLET Exam Date 2023 OVERVIEW:
|Board Name||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Entrance Exam Name||JEXPO & VOCLET|
|Starting date of application||February 2023|
|Last date of application||Announced later|
|AIM||For Diploma Courses|
|JEXPO/VOCLET Exam Date||6th May, 2023|
Educational Qualification for VOCLET & JEXPO Exam:
What are the eligibility criteria for the examination of JEXPO and VOCLET examination –in detail below;
Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination from any recognized board. Candidates who are appearing in their 10th class are also eligible to apply. Appeared ITI candidates are not eligible for VOCLET 2023
Passed 2 years’ ITI at a stretch after Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed. Appeared ITI candidates are not eligible for VOCLET-2023. ITI trades must be of continuous 2 years duration and the single certificate should mention the duration of the ITI course.
Passed/appeared* 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology subject from a recognized Board / Council / Institute.
Passed/appeared* 10+2 (Science) with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board / Council / Institute.
Passed/appeared* 10+2 (Science) with Technical Vocational Subjects from a recognized Board / Council / Institute (including CSS for VHSE).
Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 35% aggregate marks in their secondary examination from any recognized Board of Examination in the state as per the AICTE norms.
Applicants who are to appear in the final secondary examination this year are also eligible to apply for JEXPO 2023.
Mandatory Subjects: English, Mathematics, and Science is a compulsory subject that must be taken by the candidate for his/her secondary education and examination.
Eligibility Criteria for VOCLET & JEXPO Exam –
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidate’s DOB should be after 1 July 2008. There is no upper age limit for JEXPO 2023 candidates.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th or equivalent examination in English, Science/Physical Science, and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 35% aggregate marks in their 10th
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Application Procedure for JEXPO/ VOCLET examination:
How to apply for the application of JEXPO and VOCLET examination –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of WBSCTE: LINK
- Secondly, go to the ‘ADMISSION’
- Thirdly, click on ‘Online Application for Admission
- Fourthly, here open “JEXPO/ VOCLET application form”
- After that, fill up the application details
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it
- Then, take a printout for future use.
VOCLET Exam Pattern:
|2 hours duration with 100 marks||Mathematics-40, English-10, Aptitude-10, Physics-20, Chemistry-20||MCQ-type questions of Higher Secondary or equivalent standard will have to be answered on specially designed machine gradable answer sheets (OMR Answer Sheet)|
JEXPO Exam Pattern:
|2 hours duration with 100 marks||Mathematics-100, Physics-50, and Chemistry-50||Question paper will consist of objective type questions.|
JEXPO/ VOCLET Admit Card 2023:
How to download the admit card for JEXPO & VOCLET examination 2023 –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of WBSCTE: Link
- Secondly, enter your ‘Application Form Number”
- Thirdly, click on submit
- Fourthly, download the admit card
- At last, take a printout for examination.
Important Date & Links:
Exam Date of JEXPO/ VOCLET 2023: 6th May 2023
Official Website: Link