MAKAUT Odd Semester Enrollment: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) is preparing to initiate the enrollment process for the Odd Semester (3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th) of the academic year 2023-24. This notice aims to provide a detailed guide to assist both regular and discontinued candidates in completing the enrollment form fill-up and subject selection process seamlessly.
MAKAUT Notice for Enrollment in Odd Semester 2023-24
Enrollment for the Odd Semester 2023-24 will be open from 20th July 2023 and will continue until 29th July 2023. New admissions (1st-semester and 3rd-semester lateral entry) students’ enrollment will start after the registration process for newly admitted students is completed.
|Activity||Regular Enrollment Form Fill Up|
|University||MAKAUT and All Affiliated Colleges|
|Semester||Odd Semester 2023 (3rd/5th/7th/9th)|
|Enrollment Form Fill Up Start Date||20 July (Going On)|
|Last date of Enrollment||29 July 2023|
|Odd Semester Theory Exam Date||04.12.23 to 22.12.23 (December Month)|
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) is gearing up to commence the enrollment process for the Odd Semester (3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th) of the academic year 2023-24. Below are the guidelines to facilitate a smooth enrollment process for both regular and discontinued candidates:
- Regular candidates who have successfully cleared their previous even semester (with result status ‘P’ or ‘XP’) will find all their data uploaded in the respective semester along with course details.
- These candidates are required to log in to the MAKAUT Student Portal using their credentials.
- After logging in, they should select the appropriate elective papers (if applicable) and submit the enrollment form.
Discontinued Candidates (Aspirants for Regular Enrollment):
- Candidates who were unsuccessful in earlier semesters (Back Paper Candidates) and had discontinued during the previous odd semesters of any academic year can continue as regular candidates for the Odd Semester.
- Colleges should submit requests through the portal, providing details of these discontinued candidates, by 31st July 2023.
- Subsequently, students falling under this category must submit the enrollment form.
Colleges will confirm the forms to complete the enrollment process.
Regular/Discontinued Candidates with Backlog Paper(s):
- Students with backlog paper(s) from the previous odd semesters will find the list automatically reflected in their login accounts.
- Discontinued candidates with backlogs in odd semesters need to apply to their respective colleges and provide complete documents supporting their enrollment.
- Colleges will then submit the necessary details to the university for enrollment.
- Students are advised to ensure the submission of valid credentials during the enrollment process to avoid any issues.
- By following these guidelines, both regular and discontinued candidates can complete the enrollment form fill-up and subject selection process smoothly for the academic year 2023-24 at MAKAUT.
- Complete the enrollment process within the specified dates (20th to 29th July 2023) to secure your Admission in the Odd Semester 2023-24.
- New admissions students (1st-semester and 3rd-semester lateral entry) will receive instructions on how to proceed with the enrollment process.
- Seek assistance from the MAKAUT Student Portal support team if you encounter any technical issues during enrollment.
- Once the enrollment is completed, download your Enrollment Card for future reference from the Student Portal.