NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 (Junior Engineer): NHPC Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. The name of the posts are –Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ E&C), Supervisor (IT/ Survey), Sr. Accountant, Hindi Translator, Draftsman (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), etc. There are total of 388 vacancies.
NHPC, a premier Schedule –A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro projects, 02 Solar Power Project & 01 Wind Power Project with an installed capacity of 7097.20 MW including projects developed in joint venture.
What is the educational qualification for the applications of NHPC Limited –in detail below;
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering) –
03 years full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from Government / Government recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
SC/ST/PwBD Candidates with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
Supervisor (IT/ Survey) –
RegularGraduate with DOEACC ‘A’ level course from Government /Governmentrecognized Institutes with minimum 60%marksorequivalentgrade.
Three years regular Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science / IT from Government / Government recognized Instituteswith minimum 60%marksorequivalentgrade.
- Regular BCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) from Government/ Government recognized Institutes with minimum 60%marksorequivalentgrade
- 03 years full time regular Diploma in Surveying / Survey Engineering from Government / Government recognized Instituteswith minimum 60%marksorequivalentgrade.
Sr. Accountant –
Inter CA Pass or Inter CMA Pass
Hindi Translator –
Master’s degree from a recognized Indian university in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the Degree level or Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian university in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level. Pass candidates are eligible to apply.
Draftsman (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) –
Matriculation Pass and ITI in Draughtsman Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Trade from NCVT with NTC/NAC.
What is the age limit for the applications of NHPC Limited –in detail below;
Maximum Age(as on 30.06.2023) / Vacancies in 30 Years.
Salary Amount for NHPC Limited Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of NHPC Ltd –in detail below;
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering) – 29,600 – 1,19,500/- Per Month
- Supervisor (IT/ Survey) – 29,600 – 1,19,500/- Per Month
- Sr. Accountant –29,600 – 1,19,500/- Per Month
- Hindi Translator –` 27,000 – 1,05,000/- Per Month
- Draftsman (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) –25,000-85,000/- Per Month
Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs.295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. The SC/ST/ PwBD/ESM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility& correctness of information on Application Form before paying the application fee.
What are the documents required for the applications of NHPC Ltd –in detail below;
- Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification.
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case of OBC candidates the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months before the date of registration.
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Photograph & Signature
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of NHPC Limited:
How to apply for the recruitment of NHPC Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of NHPC: Link
- Secondly, click on the “Apply Online’ (Start from 9th June)
- Thirdly, enter your E-mail Id and mobile number
- Fourthly, fill up the online application form
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Note: Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with the Unique application ID for future references
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of NHPC ltd –in detail below;
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information in conformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBTfor consideration of candidates in selection process:
- Gen./OBC/ EWS: 40% Marks
- SC/ST/PwD : 35% Marks
- Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be given provisional “Offer of Appointment
The Computer Based Test/Online Test will be held in 18 Cities* as mentioned in the ‘Online’ Application system. Candidates have to select preferred examination city (limited to three choices) from the given list of exam cities in the Online application form.
However, NHPC reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area/centre. Admission to the test centre will be on production of e-Admit Card which is to be downloaded only from our website by candidates.
(*Name of Cities- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi)
Important Dates & Links for NHPC Limited Recruitment:
Last date of application: 30.06.2023
Official Website of NHPC Limited: Link
Official Notification: Download